LucasOilStadium

• Replies 767
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Gabriel Alexander Morillo said:

Yea. everything else is going right for us so why would I not point out the only two disappointing things so we can fix them?

Allen's drop

Our two minute defense. 

I think that says more about your psyche than anything going in this game. Did someone smash your glass?! 

1. Allen being his usual crappy self

2. Chuck not going for it on 4th despite having moved the ball on the Titans at will. Probably wanted Vinny "to get his". 

3. Vinny missing from a distance you'd expect him to make it from. Titans get the ball in good field position.

Wrote that it would be a momentum killer, and sure enough that's what happened.

Watch us go 3 and out to start the 2nd half. Titans could make a (for them) glorious comeback.

2 minutes ago, SteelCityColt said:

I seriously begin to wonder what would make some posters happy.... best half of the year and still complaining. 

Eh, still a fantastic half but there's going to be complaining when there's a stupid mistake like that. No worries, just have to come out the same way in the second half

5 minutes ago, SteelCityColt said:

I seriously begin to wonder what would make some posters happy.... best half of the year and still complaining. 

It is the nature of many fans. Great game by you guys. Keep it going. :)

Halftime in MN. 20-17 MN. We are ahead, thanks to a 101-yard Pick 6 by Xavier Rhodes. We get the ball to start second half. See you all later. 

Just now, BPindy said:

Eh, still a fantastic half but there's going to be complaining when there's a stupid mistake like that. No worries, just have to come out the same way in the second half

I get that, but when that's your only focus in a summary of the half it really does say something. 

That was the best we've played on both sides of the ball this year bar none up until that last 4 minutes. 

Now if we could just have a copy and paste 2nd half please... wait we're a 2nd half team right??

1 minute ago, NFLfan said:

It is the nature of many fans. Great game by you guys. Keep it going. :)

Halftime in MN. 20-17 MN. Thanks to a 101-yard Pick 6 by Xavier Rhodes. We get the ball to start second half. See you all later. 

Just saw that on the halftime summary show, nice!

He still should have been a Colt though,.