LucasOilStadium

• Replies 767
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, #12. said:

Allen's drop - 14 point swing.  If he catches the ball, they run out the half, go up 28-0 and get the ball to start the 2nd.  If he catches the ball, the game is over. Now, as always, it will be an adventure. 

He wasnt gong to reach the end zone if he caught the ball...The safety was there.

If Adam V makes the kick...we're up 24-0

I really cannot stand Allen anymore. He's basically worthless. That drop really ticked me off. I swear if chuck goes into the second half playing his typical super conservative prevent style defense with a marginal lead im going to bash my brains out with my remote. I hope he keeps us playing aggressive but recent history tells me

He won't. Here we go!!

2 minutes ago, SteelCityColt said:

I get that, but when that's your only focus in a summary of the half it really does say something. 

That was the best we've played on both sides of the ball this year bar none up until that last 4 minutes. 

Now if we could just have a copy and paste 2nd half please... wait we're a 2nd half team right??

Agreed, people shouldn't let their blood pressure keep rising over 1 bad play in an entire half of greatness!

Just now, Trace Pyott said:

I really cannot stand Allen anymore. He's basically worthless. That drop really ticked me off. I swear if chuck goes into the second half playing his typical super conservative prevent style defense with a marginal lead im going to bash my brains out with my remote. I hope he keeps us playing aggressive but recent history tells me

He won't. Here we go!!

relax

16 minutes ago, James said:

1. Allen being his usual crappy self

2. Chuck not going for it on 4th despite having moved the ball on the Titans at will. Probably wanted Vinny "to get his". 

3. Vinny missing from a distance you'd expect him to make it from. Titans get the ball in good field position.

Wrote that it would be a momentum killer, and sure enough that's what happened.

Watch us go 3 and out to start the 2nd half. Titans could make a (for them) glorious comeback.

It's happening. 

Allen, Chuck and Vinny to blame.

19 minutes ago, SteelCityColt said:

I think that says more about your psyche than anything going in this game. Did someone smash your glass?! 

Jesus Christ. read the other 8 pages where I've had nothing but praise for this teams play. Cant a guy want his team to fix mistakes and stomp on the Titans throats without having people pile on me? I'm sure the coaches went into the half with adjustments on their mind...

Just now, SteelCityColt said:

So by you reckoning, that one series will lose us the game?

If we lose it will because those events changed the momentum. Sure, the Colts would have let the Titans score a lot after, but it's hard to see the Colts losing a 28-0 or even a 24-0 lead. Don't think the Titans would have scored 7 without those mistakes.