Jump to content
Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 767
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, James said:

 

If we lose it will because those events changed the momentum. Sure, the Colts would have let the Titans score a lot after, but it's hard to see the Colts losing a 28-0 or even a 24-0 lead. Don't think the Titans would have scored 7 without those mistakes.

 

I agree that momentum is huge in sports, but it's not like they won't have other opportunities to make plays and swing it back around. 

 

Like when the Titans decide to call that horrible play... yikes.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Malakai432 said:

Colts offense cooled off big time.

Which was expected.  It's not realistic to expect to score a TD on 3/4 drives in the half.  Teams don't put up 42 points in a game.  If we score even 10 points this entire half, it will still be a solid day for the offense

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, 21isSuperman said:

Which was expected.  It's not realistic to expect to score a TD on 3/4 drives in the half.  Teams don't put up 42 points in a game.  If we score even 10 points this entire half, it will still be a solid day for the offense

 

Yeah, I'd like to see them get another TD at least though.  They may have to if the Titans make a run lol.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Gabriel Alexander Morillo said:

Be quiet. you're only allowed to point out the good things, not point out what can be improved upon!

 

No, but the point is when the team performed great in the first half, one or two bad drives in the 2nd half are expected.  You can't expect the team to score a TD on every drive.  After the first half, we were on pace to score 42 points this game.  Teams rarely score that much.  You cool down after a hot start, and that's normal.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Gabriel Alexander Morillo said:

Be quiet. you're only allowed to point out the good things, not point out what can be improved upon!

 

 

No it's perfectly allowable to state your opinion, but then it's also allowable for others to question it. 

 

If you can't defend it without being hyperbolic about things.... 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, 21isSuperman said:

No, but the point is when the team performed great in the first half, one or two bad drives in the 2nd half are expected.  You can't expect the team to score a TD on every drive.  After the first half, we were on pace to score 42 points this game.  Teams rarely score that much.  You cool down after a hot start, and that's normal.

Thats a gambler's folly though. the fact is that we did score that many points and there's 0 reason why we can't score another 21 points this half. Not complaining but just pointing out an interesting thing. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...