Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Time to get rid of LUCK

bluxco

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Nadine said:

As long as it doesn't spiral it's good.  Seems that everyone gets their own "fire them' thread today

Fair enough.

To the bolded, you're being optimistic to the point I'm surprised you've been doing this as long as you have and still haven't lowered your expectations.  lmao

9 minutes ago, bluxco said:

LUCKS continuos mistakes in big moments kills COLTS---his interception in first half gave TEXANS momentum and his ground ball to T.Y. was another choke job.Tired of watching and listening to his dumb post game speeches

go away TROLL!  Dumbest post ever to be posted on the internet.

I don't know if you should get rid of him,  but the criticism is spot on.  Im so sick of his robotic oress conferences after another dumb mistake.  That throw had no business being made.  None.  U ad 3pts there and we win.  Nuff said.  His play is causing us gms now.  

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I agree it's a dumb thread. Luck has played solid Football all season. Maybe we should fire the Defense for giving up 14 points in 3 minutes or giving up the game winning FG against the Lions in 30 seconds.

If there was a way we could re-vamp a defense mid-season, I'd be all for it.  But you'd be throwing in the towel on the season at that point.  Despite how bad it is, with Luck there's always hope, even if you can't expect much more than a playoff berth.  It's better than losing...

2 minutes ago, OffensivelyPC said:

If there was a way we could re-vamp a defense mid-season, I'd be all for it.  But you'd be throwing in the towel on the season at that point.  Despite how bad it is, with Luck there's always hope, even if you can't expect much more than a playoff berth.  It's better than losing...

I know I was being more sarcastic than anything just pointing out in 2 of our losses the Defense couldn't hold late leads.

I agree with the dumb thread thought.    But since it is here, let's make something interesting out of it.

Say the Browns offered next years 1,2,3,4,5 round draft picks and their 1 and 2 in 2018 for Luck.   Would you make the trade?

Remember they will most likely have the 1st pick in each round.  

2 minutes ago, Myles said:

I agree with the dumb thread thought.    But since it is here, let's make something interesting out of it.

Say the Browns offered next years 1,2,3,4,5 round draft picks and their 1 and 2 in 2018 for Luck.   Would you make the trade?

While tempting as the team they are now, Luck can lead them to at least 5 wins by himself. That means the picks would be a bit lower than they usually are for the Browns. And they wouldn't do it anyway because they are trying to rebuild and losing all of these picks wouldnt help at all.

3 minutes ago, Myles said:

No, not with the Bears. 

Besides they've ruined enough QBs so far, I don't wish such tough end for Andrew.

9 minutes ago, WarGhost21 said:

While tempting as the team they are now, Luck can lead them to at least 5 wins by himself. That means the picks would be a bit lower than they usually are for the Browns. And they wouldn't do it anyway because they are trying to rebuild and losing all of these picks wouldnt help at all.

Well that's no fun.  :D

It would be a Hershal Wlaker type trade.   The Colts could do allot with those picks.  

Hypothetical it may be:

2nd and 7th pick in each round of the 2017 draft.

1st and 15th pick in the first 2 rounds of 2018.  

Of course we'd have to replace Grigson before these drafts.  

36 minutes ago, bluxco said:

LUCKS continuos mistakes in big moments kills COLTS---his interception in first half gave TEXANS momentum and his ground ball to T.Y. was another choke job.Tired of watching and listening to his dumb post game speeches

I can't handle this much stupid when I first wake up.

Oh yes please let's trade away the only player that has kept us from being winless. I'm prolly more POd about this team then anyone but you sure as hell can't blame luck! The poor guy is broken down from carrying our crappy team since he entered the league. If you wanna blame some one blame Irsay for hiring dumb and dumber as HC and GM those 2 clowns are the reason our team is going into the toilet.

20 minutes ago, Myles said:

I can't say that I would.  We're not guaranteed to hit on draft picks, and QB in particular is the hardest.  

1 hour ago, OffensivelyPC said:

I can't say that I would.  We're not guaranteed to hit on draft picks, and QB in particular is the hardest.  

I can totally understand your position.   I'd make the trade in a minute.   Nothing against Luck.   I just think the odds of hitting on the draft picks would be pretty good.   I also think the Colts are thin at almost every position and that would allow a quick fix.    Heck we'd be able to draft an offensive and a defensive player in every round and 2 next year.