Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts 10-06-2016

TKnight24

6 minutes ago, ÅÐØNϧ 1 said:

Dude we won a SB with the worst regular season defense anything is possible .

They're still very much in contention for the South, especially if Houston loses their next 3 (at Minnesota, Indy, at Denver), and we somehow manage to go on a little winning streak. 

9 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

These next 3 weeks will tell us everything we need to know. Colts play Bears, at Texans, at Titans. Texans play at Vikings, Colts, at Broncos. In 3 weeks we should all judge then. We will either be on our way to a Bad season or in 1st place in the South.

But.. didn't we already say that before the Jags game?

29 minutes ago, James said:

But.. didn't we already say that before the Jags game?

We are fans " short for Fanatic "  We :wall:  Colts fans have hard times before we'v lost games we should of won . As a Diehard I will never give up on my team its hard being a Colts fan since 84 we'v seen our share of bad seasons this is what separates the men from the boys if we don't win in the season then we will win in the draft but we will win .

Just now, IinD said:

Pagano ain't Dungy though. But I get your point.

IMO Pagano has an opportunity to get this season on track just do the opposite of what hes been doing , Stop trying to be a run first team do what has worked in the past . 

He has sucked he has it down to an art form try doing a 180 at this point what does he have to lose .  He has failed learn from it .

16 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

True, sucks losing to Jim Bobby Cooter but I think we got this one. Bobby Hoyer is good about every other 3rd game. or is it Brian Hoyer?

I'm not underestimating the Bears one bit, confidence level is very low this week.

49 minutes ago, NorthernBlue said:

All that matters is wins but a blowout in our favour would be a pleasant surprise, would it not?

Last time (I can remember) blowing out a team. Week 7 2014. Colts 27-0 Bengals.

My first and only time I've been to Indy. Last row in the 600 section. Great game.

20 hours ago, ÅÐØNϧ 1 said:

Dude we won a SB with the worst regular season defense anything is possible .

Well, we had Mathis and Freeney in their prime and a healthy Bob Sanders. We dont have anyone on this team even close to their level. Having said that though I do think that we still have a chance to win the division. We have a favorable schedule over the next 6-8 weeks and need to make ground. The JAX loss really hurt.

19 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

These next 3 weeks will tell us everything we need to know. Colts play Bears, at Texans, at Titans. Texans play at Vikings, Colts, at Broncos. In 3 weeks we should all judge then. We will either be on our way to a Bad season or in 1st place in the South.

Yup!   If the Colts hope to still make the payoffs this year, they MUST win all three of these games. Failure to do so and I will turn to having no playoff expectation for the remainder of the year.  :-(

12 hours ago, JPFolks said:

I think Haeg should start along with Reitz, perhaps with Reitz at RG.  Good hasn't performed well all season. 

Haeg was terrible at RT  Good is a lot better than Haeg or Blythe  If Reitz is still injured then he needs to sit   Maybe put Good at RT and Haeg at RG where he was a little better.

Might as well try Clark  He cant really be worse that what  Haeg was at RT