Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Jaguars In London, England, Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

Just now, Gabriel Alexander Morillo said:

He does have the chance. But there's no argument to be made in his favor when you have a 7th round pick starting and a scrub starting. He's a bust so far. Just like Dorsett, unfortunately. 

A bust?  He's literally 4 games into his pro career and everyone knew he'd require time to develop.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, oldunclemark said:

I dont think..over the past 4 years..that's true, do you?

I honestly think it is true it started with the sloppy starts three years ago, terrible Oline play they couldn't fix and in my opinion is a major factor why Luck is struggling too etc.

1 minute ago, Gabriel Alexander Morillo said:

Yeah. A 7th round pick is starting somewhere he could start and at right tackle we're starting a literal scrub. As of now he's a bust 

A 7th round pick playing in a technique he isn't used to as a fill in due to injuries... Give it a rest man. He was drafted for depth, not to be a starter. 

Football in London - Colts are playing by English Rules

Somebody told the Colts pass catchers that you can't use your hands when you play Football in England. By my count, that's 5 drops in 4 drives -- Ferguson, Allen, Gore, Rogers, Dorsett.

1 minute ago, Indyfan4life said:

A 7th round pick playing in a technique he isn't used to as a fill in due to injuries... Give it a rest man. He was drafted for depth, not to be a starter. 

Thats my point man. "A 7th round pick playing in a technique he isn't used to" is starting. Instead of Clark. Blythe, I commend him. Clark is who I'm disappointed in.