LucasOilStadium

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, BProland85 said:

I honestly had to start watching something else. This team is unwatchable in the 1st half. Without Luck this is the one of the worst rosters in the NFL. And coaching staff is among the worst too. 

Unwatchable? Only if you can't stand to watch Luck get another season ending injury.

Just now, Gabriel Alexander Morillo said:

Thats my point man. "A 7th round pick playing in a technique he isn't used to" is starting. Instead of Clark. Blythe, I commend him. Clark is who I'm disappointed in. 

Ah, my apologies. Misread your previous message. 

And sacked. Come on, guys. Wake the hell up. 

12 minutes ago, 21isSuperman said:

Clark as the potential to be a really good tackle.  He has great footwork.  His only issue is he was never in a 3-point stance at Texas Tech, so he needs to develop.  But he has exceptional athletic ability.  I'd argue TJ Green was the worse pick

Green is the replacement for Adams.  And has contributed. So I completely disagree 

Just now, 21isSuperman said:

At this point, I think our coaching staff is actively avoiding a 100 yard rusher.  Gore could have easily had one last week after getting 70 yards in the first half, but they refused to run the ball in the 2nd half

Hilarious when you realize last week was like the closest game score  use at half we've had in like forever. No excuse to abandon the run 

3 minutes ago, John Waylon said:

Wait for it...

KEEP CHOPPING WOOD!

We've got so much freakin' grit!

1 minute ago, Coltfreak said:

Green is the replacement for Adams.  And has contributed. So I completely disagree 

Green's coverage skills don't get me excited at all