LucasOilStadium

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, oldunclemark said:

Has it rained here or something..is the humidity high?

Obviously we cant win catching the ball this way

Our field goal unit sure has no problems handling the ball and kicking it

Yeah, I'm not sure.  London is usually pretty rainy, but it doesn't look like it's raining now.  The field does look wet on the TV screen, but I don't know what it's really like

1 minute ago, Indy_Mike said:

So if this is your first American Football game...are you coming back for more?

I'm just glad I safed my money and didn't make the London trip. It's sad to say but Colts game are pretty frustrating right now even if they somehow pull out a win.

Just now, Coltfreak said:

Grigs wasted a pick on Clark. I'm sure there was a pass rusher somewhere. Even if it were a reach it would have been a better pick

Clark as the potential to be a really good tackle.  He has great footwork.  His only issue is he was never in a 3-point stance at Texas Tech, so he needs to develop.  But he has exceptional athletic ability.  I'd argue TJ Green was the worse pick

6 minutes ago, austriancolt said:

Even if the Colts win today it's just the continuation of the last season and I miss any perspective for this team right now. It looks like that we regress from one year to another. Making the same mistakes over and over again. 

I dont think..over the past 4 years..that's true, do you?

1 minute ago, 21isSuperman said:

Clark as the potential to be a really good tackle.  He has great footwork.  His only issue is he was never in a 3-point stance at Texas Tech, so he needs to develop.  But he has exceptional athletic ability.  I'd argue TJ Green was the worse pick

He does have the chance. But there's no argument to be made in his favor when you have a 7th round pick starting and a scrub starting. He's a bust so far. Just like Dorsett, unfortunately.