• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, Traines said:

Haha, sorry...how you feel about the pick?  Not bad IMO

I am okay with it. I think he and Doctson fit best with Teddy. Shepard would have been great too. As long as we did not take Fuller, I think I would have been okay. 

I was intrigued by Jack though.  My fellow Vikes fans wanted Jack but they like Treadwell. 

Just now, NFLfan said:

I am okay with it. I think he and Doctson fit best with Teddy. Shepard would have been great too. As long as we did not take Fuller, I think I would have been okay. 

I was intrigued by Jack though.  My fellow Vikes fans wanted Jack but they like Treadwell. 

Jack would've been a great pick IMO...I wouldn't have minded him at 18.  I think the sentiment is the exact same on our end...for the most part.  I am satisfied, he's a good player, but not my first choice.

7 minutes ago, DougDew said:

I understand what you meant.  What I mean is ,Floyd is gone, Spence has 31 inch alligator arms, and Correa is small, IMO.  I wouldn't lose any sleep if none of those were drafted at 48.  Billings can be as disruptive as any of them, albeit in a different way.

Last year, the draft looked much better after Anderson was picked in the 3rd round.  We might end up with a very good DT, since they seem to be falling, and two speed guys on the outside when its all said and done.

If we decide to improve the interior pass rush I'd go with Austin Johnson, Vernon Butler, Jihad Ward. People like that. Billings is more run stuffer overall. I would never complain about picking up Billings however.

3 minutes ago, Traines said:

Jack would've been a great pick IMO...I wouldn't have minded him at 18.  I think the sentiment is the exact same on our end...for the most part.  I am satisfied, he's a good player, but not my first choice.

There are still a lot of stud players on the board. You will get some good players.

Billings has fallen. He was another popular player amongst Vikings fans.  

1 minute ago, Surge89 said:

Lynch has the best team behind him out of the three.  I think he starts sooner than some think and performs.

Kubiak has wanted his very own Flacco for a very long while :-)

He fits Kubiaks offense well. Just a matter of how quickly he develops

56 minutes ago, krunk said:

I can deal with the Kelly pick and there seems to be a good chance there's some good ball players slipping into the second round.

Hopefully a good DT like Butler or Billings would be there for the Colts in round 2! Not saying it will happen, but would be thrilled if they got one of them. That or getting someone like Spence.

2 minutes ago, Ace Boogie said:

I called this a couple weeks ago and it was, you're crazy or better yet, "I'm glad your not the Colts GM. I like the pick. Our interior takes a big step towards being better and above Protect 12 is paramount. 

Lots of people mocked kelly to the colts

2 minutes ago, jvan1973 said:

Me and my buddy are doing a shot every time Mel says "strenth" 

Were hammered

:spit:

1 minute ago, MrNLM said:

Internet is quick with the jokes...

The Internet is a collection of some of the most talented and creative people utilizing those talents to make fun of others haha