Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Rd 1 1. Jared verse edge 2. dallas turner edge 3. cooper dejean cb/s   rd 2 1. Tyler nubin s 2. Chris boswell edge 3. tj tampa cb   rd 3 1. Caelon carson cb 2. Marswawn keeland edge 3. Kris abrams- draine cb   rd4 1. Braylon trice edge 2. Adissa isaac edge 3. Austin booker edge   rd 5 1. Beaux limmer iol 2. Josh newton cb 3. James williams s   rd 6 1. Nelson ceaser edge 2. Chris smith wade cb 3. Brennon jackson edge    rd 7 1. Jonny dixon cb 2. Braiden mcgregger edge 3. Xavier thomas edge   trade up in rd 1 if dallas thomas falls
    • If one were to understand that all teams defend with zones in very similar ways, and know that Gus plays man about 30% of the time which is just on the lower side of middle of the pack, so what then is the issue with "Gus".  Ballard/Dodds!  We ARE near the bottom in speed, intellect, experience, Talent, with Gus's back seven. Gus is forced to play soft with dem bums.   Ballard/Dodds have killed us with their many misses drafting DE's, Rock-Ya.   This draft, this 53 man + roster should be pivotal, heavily scrutinized by Ownership.
    • I voted Williams because of his talent and if Chicago doesn't pick him and he becomes great, they will go down as the team that had the guy and blew it again. I honestly am not sold on Williams being great though. My dark horse best QB is Penix.   My bust pick is McCarthy. He is Mac Jones. 
    • I do have recollection of it, read my posts above. I never Said you were wrong regarding what I posted but I never created a thread saying he was coming back. I am also sure it was before we signed Wentz when I said he was coming back - which you jumped all over. Time flies. I am not even sure why you started this nonsense? I got a head ache trying to find my old posts and posts I created to make sure I was sane.   Word of advice, you can take this how you want but quit starting stuff with people that is unnecessary. I say that as a friend because as a poster you are one of the best in here.   Calling me out is fine but over something I said 3 years ago is unexpected. I did say what you said but it wasn't last year.    I Need a drink and people wonder why I drink. I can't even come here and have fun to escape the real world. This place is a head ache. 
    • Are you telling me you have no recollection of spending a week saying you thought Luck was coming back only to have it flame out into nothing.  Whether or not you started the thread or not.   You have no recollection?    What I’m saying jogs no memory with you?    And definitely after 2021. 
  • Members

• Myles

Myles 7,038

• Nadine

Nadine 8,117

Administrators
    • VikingsFanInChennai

VikingsFanInChennai 2,966

• throwing BBZ

throwing BBZ 3,727

• BlackTiger

BlackTiger 1,135