Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts sign RB Jordan Todman

MTC

Todman plays bigger than his measurables. Possesses good vision, explodes through the hole and flashes a second gear to break a long run. Shows a bit of a wiggle in the hole and makes the first guy miss. Lowers his shoulder well and generally falls forward. Very productive in college.

Go Jordan!!

35 minutes ago, Derakynn said:

Really love the responses to the tweet. It's really disheartening to experience the intense propagation of mass ignorance. 

Always... I'm so tired of internet reactionary stupidity.... 

It's stuff like that that makes me act more like a homer... Just because I don't want to be like these malcontents who take offense to every roster move that isn't their guy. 

2 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Always... I'm so tired of internet reactionary stupidity.... 

It's stuff like that that makes me act more like a homer... Just because I don't want to be like these malcontents who take offense to every roster move that isn't their guy. 

Yeah, just saw what you guys were referring to.

Wow, some people just have to devote their lives to negativity and bad mouthing to feel better about themselves, it seems like. It is really pathetic and sad at the same time.

Negativity just drags you down. Mr. Irsay does not deserve that.

11 minutes ago, chad72 said:

Wasn't he the guy that coughed up the fumble that changed the game around for the Broncos???

Go to 2:30 mark in this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJUoFk8jQMk&feature=player_embedded

According to his career records he has 1 fumble. I don't know if you were trying to make a point but 1 fumble is not too bad.

I don't know a whole lot about him but hopefully he sticks.  So far in free agency the Colts have got Turbin, Todman and Tolzien correct?  Re-signed Adam V and Dwayne Allen.  I have to say the front office still has some work to do and unfortunately the draft can't fill every hole.  I guess we'll see what happens!

3 minutes ago, chad72 said:

Wow, some people just have to devote their lives to negativity and bad mouthing to feel better about themselves, it seems like. It is really pathetic and sad at the same time.

You may be right? Or maybe it is a calculated effort to draw attention?

Decent Return man and Scat Back with some wiggle and some speed He isn't afraid to run between the tackles but obviously don't have the body for it. This pick up hardly changes what we will do in the draft but covers us if the rb they like is not there

19 minutes ago, chad72 said:

Chad72, wholeheartedly agree. Fans who are true prowess to the NFL, learn to wade through the sludge & commit a mentality that goes above the negative fray.

Indianapolis is a great organization which tries to produce a very competitive team each & every year. History has proven that. The fact of an 8-8 2015 season also shows just how committed this franchise is to winning via acquisition of almost an entirely new coaching staff. 

Let's let them do their job. Irsay stated he wants to get younger & build through draft.

That does not happen overnight by any stretch of the imagination. We have many instrumental tools right now, both on offense & defense. It's very conceivable with just a hand full of correctly selective players & the new coaching we're not that far off  from becoming a very formidable force. Wish many others could see that.

1 minute ago, B~Town said:

Some truth to that seattle has a terrible line and there RBs are productive every year .

Terrible pass blocking line making RW run for his life but a much better run blocking line, especially when Max Unger was there. Yes, the RB has to have ability but if you cannot even get a stalemate at the line, you are asking the RB to do too much.

Guys like Adrian Peterson and Barry Sanders, they are a different mold, let's cross them off this conversation. But the guys who ran behind Mike Shanahan's ZBS OL in the early to mid 2000s, when they were churning out 1000 yard rushers, the OL was a big part of it, make no mistake about it.