Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

one word-Aaron Bailey

CR91

6 minutes ago, colts8718 said:

Can not forget that one we had our chances before that almost catch which would have sealed the game. As usual Pitt had our number once again:(

That and along with the refs. It's hard to beat both the team and bad calls. Stewarts TD catch should have been disallowed being he came from out of bounds to make the catch.

6 hours ago, ÅÐØNϧ 1 said:

:D:D

6a675dd67e28133b8018edb7749c71a2.jpg

Boy,  out of all of the questionable calls made that game,  they sure did get the Bailey drop call right. I thought he had it. Review showed he did not. Impressive call by the referees, who were totally inept for the 59 minutes and 59 seconds that proceeded the play. 

IMO,  the NFL lost out on the better matchup: Dallas vs Indy. The Colts would have been a huge draw because they came out of nowhere. It would be the NFL equivalent of the movie Hoosiers.

18 hours ago, crazycolt1 said:

That and along with the refs. It's hard to beat both the team and bad calls. Stewarts TD catch should have been disallowed being he came from out of bounds to make the catch.

Your right it should have never come down to that last non catch by Bailey 

10 hours ago, SteelDragon said:

Boy,  out of all of the questionable calls made that game,  they sure did get the Bailey drop call right. I thought he had it. Review showed he did not. Impressive call by the referees, who were totally inept for the 59 minutes and 59 seconds that proceeded the play. 

IMO,  the NFL lost out on the better matchup: Dallas vs Indy. The Colts would have been a huge draw because they came out of nowhere. It would be the NFL equivalent of the movie Hoosiers.

I agree I just like the shirt ..