gnet550

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, achcolts said:

jon gruden????!!

ive been feeling like hes been dying to be Luck's HC since he came into the league. if so, i would 100% love this. the locker room would love him too

I just hope New England fans don't make Chucky jokes if we lose.

5 minutes ago, achcolts said:

jon gruden????!!

ive been feeling like hes been dying to be Luck's HC since he came into the league. if so, i would 100% love this. the locker room would love him too

Wasn't Gruden notoriously hard to work with/get along with? Or am I just misremembering?

IMO Gruden slowly ruined the great team Dungy built in Tampa Bay.

I think we could get even worse if any of these potential coaching names hold any substance in rumors. We could be 6-10 next year instead of the 12-4 we dream of.

4 minutes ago, Jules said:

I think we could get even worse if any of these potential coaching names hold any substance in rumors. We could be 6-10 next year instead of the 12-4 we dream of.

I think he always was looking for a QB.  He loves Luck, and has said that he thinks the Colts roster has very good players.  Because of that, I assumed several weeks ago that he would like to become the Colts HC.

3 minutes ago, Jules said:

Honestly there is a small group of posters here who could probably even get the job done.

I think there are a few posters here who could run the front office/scouting. Coaching the team I think would be a different animal, but I would much rather have Dustin and Superman collaborate on free agency and the draft than have Grigson. 

Just now, The Peytonator said:

I think there are a few posters here who could run the front office/scouting. Coaching the team I think would be a different animal, but I would much rather have Dustin and Superman collaborate on free agency and the draft than have Grigson. 

Throw chad into that group too and we can let them run the offseason. 

6 minutes ago, DougDew said:

I think he always was looking for a QB.  He loves Luck, and has said that he thinks the Colts roster has very good players.  Because of that, I assumed several weeks ago that he would like to become the Colts HC.

Yeah Gruden loves Luck but who doesn't? We need smart people to help fix and build this team AROUND Luck not just fetish over Luck.

And Gruden can hype up any player and throw him into the HOF.

11 minutes ago, Jules said:

I don't know enough about him during his stint in Tampa Bay, but I know in his first year, Tampa Bay won the Superbowl. In the Superbowl, he even defeated his former team, the Oakland Raiders. He was the youngest coach to ever win a Superbowl, I believe.

Maybe he was just riding onto Tampa Bay's early success, but I feel now that he's older, wiser, and maybe more level-headed, I want to see what he can do. He still needs to bring the occasional fire, but not over-do it.

2 minutes ago, Jules said:

Yeah Gruden loves Luck but who doesn't? We need smart people to help fix and build this team AROUND Luck not just fetish over Luck.

And Gruden can hype up any player and throw him into the HOF.

Yeah, he's always speaking highly of everyone so its hard to tell what he really likes.