Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Nancy Irsay passes away

TKnight24

She wasn't well liked by the remaining irsays. There were numerous legal battles between her and jim after bob died

I was under the impression it was Nancy who was the main culprit in Jim getting 100% of the team. As I recall it was her who insisted that Robert sign the team over to Jim or she was going to sue for half of the team in the divorce. I can understand the point of some of the Irsay's children feeling she was a way younger wife for Robert and was more than likely viewed as a gold digger. That's human nature. But I don't think her and Jim really had any serious legal battles being it was her who helped Jim get the team without her getting a portion of the team.

I was under the impression it was Nancy who was the main culprit in Jim getting 100% of the team. As I recall it was her who insisted that Robert sign the team over to Jim or she was going to sue for half of the team in the divorce. I can understand the point of some of the Irsay's children feeling she was a way younger wife for Robert and was more than likely viewed as a gold digger. That's human nature. But I don't think her and Jim really had any serious legal battles being it was her who helped Jim get the team without her getting a portion of the team.

Youre thinking of the wrong wife. Harriet, is Jims mom.

Jim and Nancy certainly did have legal battles

Nancy and bob never divorced.

Breaking: Nancy Irsay, widow of former Indianapolis Colts owner Robert Irsay, has died. https://t.co/pljljRZuHX

— IndyStar (@indystar)

November 13, 2015

Breaking: Nancy Irsay, widow of former Indianapolis Colts owner Robert Irsay, has died. https://t.co/pljljRZuHX

:Cry:

Condolences to the Irsay family

Condelences to the Irsay's thoughts and prayers during this difficult time.

She wasn't well liked by the remaining irsays. There were numerous legal battles between her and jim after bob died

Regardless of how bitter I am with a person, it is time to bury the hatchet and pay my respects when that person dies, at least that is how I see it. :)

Nevermind,  May she rest in peace

An unorthodox farewell there Gavin to Nancy. Did she cut you off in traffic or something? No need to respond. I get that some celebrities can make a few fans feel flustered & all. 

It's just that the word "nevermind" made me raise an eyebrow I guess. No harm done.

Usually, that word is code for "I was gonna say something unpleasant in reference to the departed, but this isn't the appropriate occasion to do so." I'm probably wrong though. I will admit that.