Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Waive WR

TKnight24

I can't believe they just cut him. Could have held onto him, and waited for other teams' injuries later in training camps, then find a trade partner. 

I would have traded him for a stud NT, but that's just me......................being a wise acre.

I can't believe they just cut him. Could have held onto him, and waited for other teams' injuries later in training camps, then find a trade partner. 

I would have traded him for a stud NT, but that's just me......................being a wise acre.

I would prefer a pro bowl caliber RT.

now someone can finally take #11. Dorsett would look good in it.

This seems like a ridiculous question, but would that mean if their numbers are side by side, that Luck and Dorsett could be lockermates if he switched to #11? Not sure how they determine who shares lockers. if it's by number, that would be great for Phillip Dorsett.

I wouldn't even be surprised if Lunz came to the front office and asked to be cut so he could look for a better opportunity elsewhere.

The staff has always spoken highly of the kid.....  wish him luck wherever he lands....

Yeah, I was just thinking, why get rid of the guy you've spent two years working on? Either he's not getting it, or he wanted out. Maybe this is the guy who isn't happy the Colts drafted Dorsett... ;)

Not a big deal, either way. I'm curious who takes his roster spot.

This seems like a ridiculous question, but would that mean if their numbers are side by side, that Luck and Dorsett could be lockermates if he switched to #11? Not sure how they determine who shares lockers. if it's by number, that would be great for Phillip Dorsett.

It's not by number, but that would be great for Dorsett. I don't remember who took Reggie's old locker.

I don't think it's by number. not completely sure though.

All I really know about him is that he has insane speed.

4.35 I believe, that's Hilton type speed :)

O/T but Hilton often gets labelled a burner etc. but for me it's been his vastly improved route running that's pushed him up into becoming a seriously good receiver. 

We replaced him with a kicker.

K Taylor Pontius.

Was a recent tryout player.

Hopefully we don't send him to our week 2 opponent to become their permanent kicker and beat us.... that guy (kicker) from last year turned out to be a stud for Philly!