Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

After what Mayock said I hope we don't go after Clemmings. Sounds like the injury is bad with it being bone on bone in his knee. I guess it is at the point where 3 out of 5 teams Mayock talked to completely removed Clemmings from their boards. I hope we go after Grady Jarrett or Adrian Amos if we selected one of them that would solidify the first half of this draft IMO.

1.Amos

2.Clemmings

3.Shaw

4.Jarrett

5.Bennett

6.Collins

Collins is a wasted pick. Taking a year off most likely. lets see if he can keep his nose clean and work on his craft without a football program to back him up.

Safety or RB should be the priorities.

At S: Sample or Amos.

At RB: Langford or Davis.

Can't go wrong with any of those guys.

Just don't be shocked if the Colts pick Collins to be their RT of the future. It would be gutsy taking him now with all the unknowns about him. And his Agent's claims that he'll take himself out of the draft, not sign, and take his chances in next year's draft. But I would guess that the Colts would toss him decent third round money and convince him to come to play for a team that's going places, and really needs him.

I heard on the radio tonight that the issue with Ajayi is no cartledge in one knee.   It's bone on bone.

That this could impact him at some point in his career.    That's why he's fallen so far....

I've been preaching for months to take a RB in the 4th...   I think the last ones that have great skill and character are gone after the 4th....   

But after our 1st round pick,   I now think we'll take a defender in this round.   Safety or linebacker.

Perhaps a RB in the 5th round,  but most of the backs there either have character red flags, or just aren't all that special.

Got my eye on Adrian Amos or Derron Smith for our next pick. I like Josh Shaw too.

Amos is who I've wanted from jump street but he won't be the BPA at 109.

I think Jarrett, Mike Davis(the back I've wanted all along) i think are the BPA.

We come back and get Amos trade up if need be.

There are so many quality guys left and we have 6 picks oh what a difference a year makes.

Is Grady Jarret a scheme fit?  Seems kind of small for a NT.  I say we roll with what we have on the DL and focus on getting a couple of decent safeties, a RB (Davis, Cobb, or Langford), a RT like Daryl Williams, and a thumper ILB. 

Amos is who I've wanted from jump street but he won't be the BPA at 109.

I think Jarrett, Mike Davis(the back I've wanted all along) i think are the BPA.

We come back and get Amos trade up if need be.

There are so many quality guys left and we have 6 picks oh what a difference a year makes.

Hmmm.  You mean Grady Jarrett or Kyoshoen Jarrett?  'cause Grady seems like he would be a little redundant after picking up Henry Anderson.