Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

If You Could Trade For Anyone...

I'll take Earl Thomas out of that list, and we would finally get the FS we have been looking for. Definitely have to give up a 1st this year and a 3rd next year to even be in the ballpark. Another option I would love would be giving up a 1st this year and a conditional 2nd or 3rd round pick the following year for Khalil Mack.

I would trade for someone not on your list that is an awesome player, Luke Kuechly. Hopefully our 1st and 2nd this year along with our 1st and 3rd next year would do it.

I'm with you. A stud ILB changes the defense completely.

If you could do a realistic trade with any team in the league for your dream player, who would you want, and what would you give? 

I'd take any of these guys:

Patrick Peterson

J.J. Watt

Kam Chancellor

Earl Thomas

Jamaal Charles

J.J. Watt is the best defensive player in the NFL. The Colts need more on the defensive side of the ball, so this is a no-brainer. 

If we are looking at this from a Colts point of view, then I would take some offensive linemen over anyway not named J.J. Watt on that list. 

Leon Sandcastle....

If he was 20 years younger then hell yeah. He would be a perfect fit for this current Colts team. His job would be simple here too; play man on the outside, and rarely even have to make a tackle. 

Can you imagine Sanders and Davis together in this scheme?

If you could do a realistic trade with any team in the league for your dream player, who would you want, and what would you give? 

I'd take any of these guys:

Patrick Peterson

J.J. Watt

Kam Chancellor

Earl Thomas

Jamaal Charles

JJ Watt, and I'd give up anyone on our team not named Andrew Luck. I'd probably give up any two players on our team, aside from Luck. Yes, that includes a Hilton and Davis combo.

Or I'd give up any one player not named Luck + our entire draft class, or two years of first rounders.

And it's not even a hard decision. I'd hate to lose our guys, but for Watt? I'd push the button so fast and hard I'd probably break it.

JJ is the ONLY answer.   He is a TRUE impact player...  which makes him unrealistic...    but what ever.. I'd take him over any player on Indy like S said...      not named LUCK>   ANYONE 

JJ Watt, and I'd give up anyone on our team not named Andrew Luck. I'd probably give up any two players on our team, aside from Luck. Yes, that includes a Hilton and Davis combo.

Or I'd give up any one player not named Luck + our entire draft class, or two years of first rounders.

And it's not even a hard decision. I'd hate to lose our guys, but for Watt? I'd push the button so fast and hard I'd probably break it.