Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

LOL...John Boyett does it again.

COLTS449

If I were a GM, I would not care about the offenses. 

I would care that they were signs of a more consistent problem with alcohol.  Perpetual or frequent drunkeness or stoning doesn't really fit the goal of having a body that's in top physical condition.

Oh my God!  I must admit Grigson was right for not bringing him back.  He does appear to have a severe alcohol problem though.  He turns into a complete embarassment when he drinks that stuff.  It's a deep problem for him you can tell.

Wow, what a *.  That kid needs some professional help.  On another note, I can't believe * is censored....them's some pretty sensitive settings.

If it's the worst I think you're using, it's done so people don't use it in personal attacks against each other.  It might be sensitive, but there's a reason it had to be put in the filter in the first place.

Next year after being chased down by Mounties: "You can't arrest me, I'm an Edmonton Eskimo, eh!"

As he covers himself in maple syrup using a snow shovel

In all seriousness, this sounds like a guy who really needs some professional help.  To refuse to pay your tab, headbutt a cab driver, cover yourself in mulch....he must have been insanely intoxicated (possibly with some drugs in addition to the booze), or he could perhaps need some mental health help.  Hopefully he can get the help he needs

If it's the worst I think you're using, it's done so people don't use it in personal attacks against each other. It might be sensitive, but there's a reason it had to be put in the filter in the first place.

As he covers himself in maple syrup using a snow shovel

In all seriousness, this sounds like a guy who really needs some professional help. To refuse to pay your tab, headbutt a cab driver, cover yourself in mulch....he must have been insanely intoxicated (possibly with some drugs in addition to the booze), or he could perhaps need some mental health help. Hopefully he can get the help he needs

I could see that, alcohol and pills ect or heck maybe the guy likes bath salts which literally can make one go psycho. Or, he could just plain and simply be a basket case, who knows what goes on in his mind..

If it's the worst I think you're using, it's done so people don't use it in personal attacks against each other.  It might be sensitive, but there's a reason it had to be put in the filter in the first place.

I remember when the word "snatch" was in the filter. I thought to myself, "how 1970's is that". 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now