In 3 yrs I have yet to see Luck just throw a bomb and hit a wr in stride

1yrdandacloudofdust

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Just watch T.Y Hilton's highlights. He threw a lot to Darius Heyward Bay, but obviously he dropped them.

You need to rewatch the colts highlights. Watch Lavon Brazil's catches.  Deep balls goes to fast guys, which is only Hilton. We can need to get Moncrief some snaps.  

His deep ball is the one thing that holds him back.

Like a long hogh arching pass to a wide open wr. I dont count those darts to ty

I will say Lucks deep ball is not his strength but he has thrown some great deep passes in the past. But look at Manning and Brady you dont need a good deep ball to be successful.

We just spoke yesterday about always posting negative and almost nothing positive and then you go and post THIS?!?!?

Seriously?

How did you think this would go?

You're simply trying way, WAY too hard....

I don't know why you'd expect to have any credibility with the way you post here....

I'm not even sure Brad Wells would write what you wrote....

Is there nothing positive for you to post?     Nothing at all?

Quit ganging up on the guy. He gets it now. I just started a thread claiming Luck was setting NFL records, which due to my own stupidity wasn't true. But people set me straight right away without being *'s

Stuff happens. We're all colts fans, let's not fight so much and enjoy a magical season. I can feel it coming. This offense is awesome. (At least Luck is) I don't post so much anymore because I hear a lot of in-fighting. It's OK if that's what you're into, but to be honest, most teams fans do the same thing.

The Patriots boards are out of control..........

We just spoke yesterday about always posting negative and almost nothing positive and then you go and post THIS?!?!?

Seriously?

How did you think this would go?

You're simply trying way, WAY too hard....

I don't know why you'd expect to have any credibility with the way you post here....

I'm not even sure Brad Wells would write what you wrote....

Is there nothing positive for you to post?     Nothing at all?

Maybe your response is way over the top. Is it the end of the world? Kiss your GF, walk outside, have a smoke. It's not worth getting your underwear in a bunch.

Maybe your response is way over the top. Is it the end of the world? Kiss your GF, walk outside, have a smoke. It's not worth getting your underwear in a bunch.

I have no idea what you're talking about.    And I strongly suspect you don't either.

My underwear is fine.    It's not the end of the world.    I have no idea what GF is.    I don't need a smoke.

But thanks anyway.....

(If GF stands for girlfriend, I don't think my wife would approve....)