Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Zach Kerr, henoc muamba, loucheiz purfoy

needanoline63

LOL. This is why I follow Brad Wells. The only guy in Colts nation to speak the truth. Everyone just wants to be a blind homer. And Luck is overrated if people are calling him top 5. That doesnt mean he's not good. Im just going to start lurking since my fellow fans can't handle the truth.

your opinion does not equal truth

LOL. This is why I follow Brad Wells. The only guy in Colts nation to speak the truth. Everyone just wants to be a blind homer. And Luck is overrated if people are calling him top 5. That doesn't mean he's not good. Im just going to start lurking since my fellow fans can't handle the truth.

Well....    this explains......  everything....    :facepalm:

Brad Wells wouldn't know the truth if it jumped up and hit him in the rear!

He's got lots of opinions and nothing to back it up.......

I'm sorry you don't see this.

Hope you have fun......  lurking.

I would love to see all three make it also...Purifoy is the most talented and we are thin in the secondary.

I would place Purifoy as the least talented and definitely behind Burley as a CB. Receivers are breaking loose from P and he doesn`t have top recovery speed. He does have some instincts and is close though. Maybe a safety someday is his best position. I do like him as a prospect.

Burley has tackled well and his 40 time was 4.35 or so compared to P`s 4.6.

Burley may be slotted to replace Butler someday if Butler gets costly. Just chatting about possibilities of course. Go Colts!

Why do you sound shocked. I wanted him firedbfor months. Him and Pagano. Andrew Luck is saving both their jobs. The oline has sucked every yr Grigson has been here. Every yr. His drafys have been subpar. Yhe only thing I trust him to do is find LBs in Canada and wRs

You are simply a troll.  No other explanation for this nonsense other than you purposefully write derisive garbage with the sole purpose of getting a rise out of the masses. 

To top it off with Brad Wells as the voice of reason - that is freaking hysterical.

Since I can only like this once I will quote it.  Very nicely and succinctly put.

Besides, everyone knows only MY opinion is truth. :)

Wrong again...we all know that only dudeski's opinion = truth (or fact, if you will) lol

I suggest people go read threads from two years ago and think about the expectations we all had for this team at the time, not to mention the national pundits. 

Someone earlier said "the offensive line has been terrible since Grigson got here!" LOLOL. LOL. lol. We weren't supposed to be a playoff team until this season, according to most expectations. We have been a playoff team, despite, and if the trade off is that we made the playoffs but didn't rebuild the OL as quickly as we hoped, oh well. I'll take that deal.

Seriously, if you have a few minutes, go back and read some archives from July/August 2012. People were mad -- I guess people are always mad about something -- because we kept Vinatieri, because "why do you need a good kicker when you're not going to win any games???" Seriously. 

And now, people are mad because the offensive line hasn't been fixed after two seasons? That's reason to fire the staff? My goodness...

EDIT: We have people talking about Luck's window closing (hold on, I'm trying to stop laughing... okay), when two years ago, people didn't think his window would even be open until this year, at best. Umm, what???

LOL. This is why I follow Brad Wells. The only guy in Colts nation to speak the truth. Everyone just wants to be a blind homer. And Luck is overrated if people are calling him top 5. That doesnt mean he's not good. Im just going to start lurking since my fellow fans can't handle the truth.

Okay, now I know never to take anything you say seriously.  He's the laziest, most biased and cut and paste/reuse the same exact text in article after article/uncreative and unimaginative in his story ideas or efforts to talk to or formulate interesting questions on his own for players or staff or ownership and on top of it he's massively negatively biased against Irsay and wants maximum punishment imaginable against him.  In short, he's heinous on all fronts.  That certainly Saints my future thoughts (if I bother to have any) on you Mr. Anonymous Dust.  Perhaps YOU are Wells.  It would not shock me.  Only he could be a real fan of his work.  

Purifoy is a good bump and run corner, as evident last night.  Did you see him jam his receiver on 2 different occasions last night on plays where it seemed his man was the primary target?  He also hits hard and is great in run support as evident last night by his TFL.  He also flipped a receiver on a short crossing route after he got past the coverage LB.  In my opinion, he could be the Colts main PR and KR, if given the chance.  He would be their best gunner on kick coverage as well.  I watch a lot of SEC football and he was a great player for his first 2 seasons before battling thru some injuries last season.  He was not all-SEC for no reason.

Grigson is a great evaluator of talent let's not forget. He is amazingly gifted at spotting nuggets of gold in an otherwise mud laden river. If TRich tears it up this year, there are going to be some apologies necessary. As far as the 3 players listed, Kerr is the only complete and total lock.  He might as well buy property in Indy, sign his kids up for school, find the appropriate local church to get married in, stop by Slippery Noodle and get acquainted with the local Jazz scene and oldest bar in Indy, and make a large deposit in a Bank. Bank on it.

Brad Wells is a hack, who gets paid to troll. He gives little to no insight whatsoever.Kuharsky had so much better content when he wrote for t colts and that was at a time he covered 4 teams. So im not at all surprised you like him.

#beatmetoit

Either Grigson is very good or very bad. I count 4 2014 undrafted RFA's that made an NFL roster this year. So to me this means the Colts did a great job of finding hidden talent or just had a bad roster that Andrew Luck carried to 11-5.

Nice to see all 3 of them make the roster. All of them have impressed me throughout preseason, especially Kerr and Muamba. I like Purifoy's potential. People need to remember these are all rookies, they aren't going to be perfect but we see big potential with all 3 and didn't want to risk losing them. I think the roster cuts this year were exactly what we all wanted. Not one cut I have a problem with. 

Now time to buckle down and start the season off right with a W in Denver.