Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

MJD?

IcEWoLF

I don't think that we need another running back.... All of our current running backs has starting potential so I don't see a need to add another RB of that caliber to the mix.

Agreed. . . Also I think MJD is done.  He just wouldn't be worth a roster spot considering the talent we currently have at RB.  

He's better than any rb we have. We just wasted a 1 on a backup and the other 2 guys coming off injuries. We have no room for him, and that should be upsetting.

Give Trent a chance to have a training camp with us.  Not every player comes in and produces right away.  

Trent was productive with the Browns.  Changing teams mid-season killed him.  

wow, we really DO get a new thread for every FA don't we?

To answer the question though, we already have:

Trent Richardson

Vick Ballard

Dan Herron

Chris Rainey

Ahmad Bradshaw

Plus the draft coming up and UDFA's.  How many RB's do we need?

wow, we really DO get a new thread for every FA don't we?

To answer the question though, we already have:

Trent Richardson

Vick Ballard

Dan Herron

Chris Rainey

Ahmad Bradshaw

Plus the draft coming up and UDFA's.  How many RB's do we need?

Yes, we need a new thread for every free agent! Where's the TO thread?

Boom beats out Ballard, my prediction.

Yes, we need a new thread for every free agent! Where's the TO thread?

Boom beats out Ballard, my prediction.

I think we sign Beanie wells and Maurice Clarett, release the rest (save for Boom Herron, of course), and go with the greatest RB trio ever. That's my prediction, I feel pretty confident about it.

We have our backs... and like the receiver spot that position is not a need. If Vic Ballard picks up where he loft off, Trent get his mojo back, and Bradshaw does what he did against the 49ers in the passed that could be a big spot for us. MJD is probably gonna sign with Pittsburgh because they have one back. 

I think we sign Beanie wells and Maurice Clarett, release the rest (save for Boom Herron, of course), and go with the greatest RB trio ever. That's my prediction, I feel pretty confident about it.

Roadhouse!.... Er, I mean Buckeyes!

Roadhouse!.... Er, I mean Buckeyes!

i love most players that come out of Ohio State but beanie wells and troy smith were a dissapointment terrele pryor as well although i hope he keeps a back up job in oakland he can be good when he uses his feet but can't hit the broad side of a barn with his arm

I don't think that we need another running back.... All of our current running backs has starting potential so I don't see a need to add another RB of that caliber to the mix.

You don't "think"??? 

Let me clear it up, Hell no, we don't need to add another RB!

not that deep. 4 RB's who could be starters on another team? I think we're good with 3 of those.

I was just trying to be a bit of a wise guy. No team would be interested in Drew when they have Bradshaw , Richardson and Ballard on their roster.