Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

MJD?

IcEWoLF

wow, we really DO get a new thread for every FA don't we?

To answer the question though, we already have:

Trent Richardson

Vick Ballard

Dan Herron

Chris Rainey

Ahmad Bradshaw

Plus the draft coming up and UDFA's.  How many RB's do we need?

Rainey is Special teams. Bradshaw is coming off a neck injury, Ballard an ACL injury, and Richardson is well....yeah. But I do think we will add one as a late round draft pick or UDFA.

Great player if healthy, Love his running style but 2 things make it an obvious no:

1.As stated above we are loaded with Backs and

2.He will be 29 in 2 days...Alot of wear and tear on the tires, 1804 career carries, 225 average per year, He still has plenty left if healthy Im sure though 

He's better than any rb we have. We just wasted a 1 on a backup and the other 2 guys coming off injuries. We have no room for him, and that should be upsetting.

So a RB needs to put the whole offense on his back and carry them? No blocking is no problem? If you say so I guess. :scratch:  :facepalm:

Productive? The still hasn't avg 4ypc.

Not bad considering he has zero blocking. There were also 10 other RBs in the league that averaged less than 4 yards per carry including Rice, Johnson, MJD and the Law Firm. You can just overlook the 35 catches he had for 316 yards with a 9 yard average per catch with 15 first downs. Go ahead and just think what you think.

Not bad considering he has zero blocking. There were also 10 other RBs in the league that averaged less than 4 yards per carry including Rice, Johnson, MJD and the Law Firm. You can just overlook the 35 catches he had for 316 yards with a 9 yard average per catch with 15 first downs. Go ahead and just think what you think.

Are you talking about last yr? I was talking about Cle too. Of all the rbs you named, all of them are more explosive than Trent. I don't get why people here try to defend this guy. He was overdrafted out of college, and has been a beliw average rb. Probably won't change.