Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Bucs to release Revis Wednesday if they can't trade him (merge)

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

If Davis signs with someone else for ~$10mil per and Revis is released, how much do you guys think it would take to bring in Revis? I doubt someone would sign him for $16mil per, but I think I would be ok with giving him $11-13mil.

$12-13M with a bunch of guaranteed money.

If Davis signs with someone else for ~$10mil per and Revis is released, how much do you guys think it would take to bring in Revis? I doubt someone would sign him for $16mil per, but I think I would be ok with giving him $11-13mil.

No more then $13 I'd take that deal all day long tho being that he's Revis. He's perfect for our defense. Immediate superbowl favorites in the AFC if he comes to us.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Funny that Marvin Harrison was mentioned in the A Mitchell discussion . My family was from the Syracuse area and my first cousin was a teammate of Marvin Harrison.  M.H. had a few Sunday dinners at my cousin's home . To put it bluntly , Marvin had a very "unusual " personality . Very aloof among with things. Hopefully Mitchell will follow in his footsteps.
    • Agreed. I don't really care how his communication skills are as long as they don't negatively affect the team or his performance. I've never heard he was a bad teammate from his coaches or teammate, so that's good. 
    • I think she will do fine or great.  I won't watch but it is good for the Fever and the WNBA. 
    • I'm going to get over his ability to express himself as I see him being the best thing at his WR responsibilities since Marvin.   Yea, it's the optimist time of the offseason.  We're going toe to toe baby!    I'm catching a game a week of replays of last seasons big games, and a Colts game now and then. I hope AR watches a lot of them too. There is a way, a rhythm how the good QBs, the good offenses get it done.     One thing I see against good defenses is what a danger zone throwing across the middle is.   And we saw what a easy pitch and catch team our D is between the hash marks.    
    • I think as the team ownership slowly transitions from Jim to his daughters, the likelyhood of change and tweaks will increase. They will most likely honor the spirit of Jim's wishes when that day comes, but seek opportunity to put their own spin on things......I think we are already starting to see some signs of that already. 
  • Members

• Pelt

Pelt 1,224

• Iron Colt

Iron Colt 133

• Colt Overseas

Colt Overseas 1,335

• holeymoley99

holeymoley99 2,647

• richard pallo

richard pallo 9,080

• Dobbinblitz