Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

O.M.G What did we just witness?

xXBOXADDICTx

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THIS GAME WAS AWESOME!!!!!!!!! GLAD I WAS HERE TO WITNESS IT, 12TH MAN REPRESENTED BIG TIME!!!!!!!!TO ALL OF YOU THAT GAVE UP ON OUR COLTS PRIOR TO HALF TIME........SHAME ON YOU!!!!!!☝️

sorry for all caps, my voice is destroyed, only way I can yell now!!!!!!

Peyton could never do what Luck just did, play with such reckless abandon despite throwing INTs with a huge deficit, and play loose like Andrew did.

The element of Luck being able to scramble and get yards and possibly TDs will be the biggest difference from the Peyton to the Luck era.

Ok, I think I had five heart attacks over the course of this game. I can't believe I'm standing here and we somehow won that game. There is no way what happened just happened!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Most people on here shouldn't be celebrating this win. So many gave up on this team, again. 

I did.  Please accept my apology, everyone.  I have loved, and suffered with, this team since 1968.   Every time I think I am out...they reel me back in.

Again I apologize to all - particularly the moderators.

Pops

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I hope we’re not planning to play Blackmon at FS. He may have experience there but his worst football has been at FS. He’s by far a better SS.    I think Cross is best as Blackmons backup at SS. Hope Scott can play FS, then we’ll have to rely on Thomas as his backup. 🤢
    • First, when I listened to Ballard on McAfee, I basically heard him say they're going to watch other teams sign veteran players, and they plan to roll with what they have. So that's what I expect.   Second, I think it's possible that people who talk about Cross and other players on the roster are overly critical. I guess we'll see.   Lastly, and this is more cynical on my part, I think the biggest problem with our pass coverage is the way the defense is called by Bradley. And that being the case, the most meaningful improvement will come from really good pass rush. So everyone is focused on who's playing corner and safety, and I'm more interested in what the defensive line does.
    • Chad?   What does this even mean?   “Letting it go to waste like he did with Raimann”.      Can you elaborate please?   You lost me. 
    • I guess the simple reply is that whether you agree or not that those guys were starting level corners, they were not available last year. So watching Baker and Brown get torched and saying 'we went into the season with a bad secondary and we're doing it again!' is a misrepresentation, IMO.   If we were to go more in depth, I'd disagree with your characterization of Rodgers. I think he was a solid starting option, and should have been playing more even sooner. And it wasn't until after the draft last year that anyone knew he was in trouble. Flowers was unproven, but I think he was better than the players who had to replace him.    I agree with the last sentence. Assuming nothing drastic happens between now and the start of the season, I'd argue that this year's secondary should be better, just by virtue of the experience that players like Jones and Brents got last year, plus a hope for Flowers to return. And I think that's what Ballard and Co. are counting on. Whether we think that's the best strategy or not. I'd rather see them add a veteran, but I'm not going to harp on it endlessly, and I'll judge the plan on the results, not against my expectations.
  • Members