Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

WR Griff Whalen elevated to 53-Man Roster, CB Jalil Brown waived

Caleb3502

you apparently have not watched the games. There have been numerous plays where whalen was wide open but luck never threw to him. Rather always going to his first read

Prime Example: The interception Andrew Luck threw against the Dolphins this year. Griff Whalen WIDE OPEN running a drag route across the middle, Andrew throws it up to Reggie Wayne smh

Having a HOF WR on your team has it's pros & cons I tell you :sigh:

*Walks you over to your TV*

Well, you see this device here? Tomorrow when you sit down to watch the game, you'll see Griff Whalen at some point in the game.

*Hands you a glass of apple juice*

Now relax & stop being so cranky, it's too early for that

he might play some,unfortunately. Hopefully brazill is healthy so whalen gets cut again next week. Just being on the roster doesn't guarantee him snaps

And stay away from my tv.

you apparently have not watched the games. There have been numerous plays where whalen was wide open but luck never threw to him. Rather always going to his first read

Numerous is a stretch. But hey we'll see this week. Wayne is out and Luck didn't have any problems getting it to Rogers and Brazill last week.

he might play some,unfortunately. Hopefully brazill is healthy so whalen gets cut again next week. Just being on the roster doesn't guarantee him snaps

Ty Hilton

Da'Rick Rogers

DHB

Lavon Brazill

Griff Whalen

Those are the only WR's we have on the roster. Lavon Brazill probably won't play so Griff Whalen is guaranteed to play.

Doesn't really matter, because brazill's numbers last game were due largely to rogers being doubled/tripled teamed. Whalen will also produce in a similiar fashion.

Yea that's right, they better triple Rogers. That guy is a beast. He's the 2nd coming of Jerry Rice.

if any receiver gets cut I think we can all agree that it shouldn't be whalen... Also let's not forget fleener being flexed as well so still a chance we see limited dhb

maybe its just me. . I had plenty of patience with dhb but after the Tennessee game couple weeks ago in completely done, so the is some bias in my approach

Statistically, he and Whalen are very similar. Griff's drop rate isnt far behind Heyward-Bey's. The major difference is DHB has speed, Whalen does not. Between the two, DHB is probably better.

Statistically, he and Whalen are very similar. Griff's drop rate isnt far behind Heyward-Bey's. The major difference is DHB has speed, Whalen does not. Between the two, DHB is probably better.

DHB is not better than Griff Whalen. DHB isn't better than any of the forum members kids. He's garbage

DHB is not better than Griff Whalen. DHB isn't better than any of the forum members kids. He's garbage

So is Griff Whalen. Arguing over which dumpster fire stinks less is largely pointless, but if you have to take one, at least make it the one that can be disguised as something other than a dumpster fire for a play or two.

Would rather have DHB on the field at last he can make blocks or something Whalen isn't talented enough to even make another teams practice squad . If Whalen and Luck didn't play together and have knowledge of the system there is no way he would be on the team . I hope Brazill's injury isn't worse than thought .

Numerous is a stretch. But hey we'll see this week. Wayne is out and Luck didn't have any problems getting it to Rogers and Brazill last week.

Gee, I`ve watched Luckoff target and having trouble getting to everyone everyweek. Must admit he IS coming along on the dump pass to Richardson against a prevent defense.