Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

LaRon Landry

BlueCollarColts

What the hell is wrong with Landry ... I see him on twitter making milkshakes and flexing but when it's game time he's questionable

It all very annoying ...

I'm a huge Landry fan but my god do we even know what his injury is ???

What the heck is wrong with Landry ... I see him on twitter making milkshakes and flexing but when it's game time he's questionable

It all very annoying ...

I'm a huge Landry fan but my god do we even know what his injury is ???

He hurt his arm making milkshakes and he pulled a muscle flexing for pictures on twitter

I bet it is a high ankle sprain. I noticed him get rolled up on in the Miami game. It was downfield after a completion in, I think, the 3rd. I thought he might have torn a knee ligament (looked bad) but he came back in next drive. That sort of injury just happens because of the game, not because a player is injury prone. He tweeted Friday his ankle was feeling better. Thought he would play this week because of that. Looks like maybe not.

We clobbered the 49ers without LaRon and the defense as a whole has looked very good since that game. I think we can take Seattle at LOS without him if the defense keeps playing at their current level.

Then there's the Chargers, Broncos and Houston coming up which is a tough stretch of AFC games...and I'd rather have him at full health for those.

High ankle sprains suck. If he needs one more game off to be 100%, give it to him.

Plot twist: Howell is the better of the 2!?!

in the two games i have not noticed Howell all that much , in the two games Landry played he was all over the field , we don't beat raider with out Landry TD saving tackles , and this is not a competition we have alot of depth at safety which is a good thing coach can come up with some packages where Landry comes down to box and the 4th LB with Howell at fs against some of the more finesse teams that like the edge 

Before the injury, he lead the league in tackles. So, if the leading tackler is showing up late...... what are the other 10 :coltslogo: on the field doing?

What I'm saying is yes he may get the Tackle but does it really matter when the guy already has a first down ??? I've seen that on multiple occasion by Landry in a colts uniform

I love the guy as a physical specimen but redskin fans have been saying that forever and now I see what they mean

If Landry is really out, I hope Howell is ready to start. Howell isn't as good as Landry, but he can hold his own.

Big ol' Stanford university reunion once again

Andrew Luck

Delano Howell

Richard Sherman

Coby Fleener

Think that's it since Griff Whalen got demoted to the practice squad

I would have to disagree. Landry edges Howell by a little. Landry was a beast the first 2 games. He was everywhere the ball was and was laying down some hard hits. Don't get me wrong. Howell is a great talent too and has been doing an excellent job. Its just nice knowing we have that kind of depth.

GO COLTS