Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Justin Hickman on IR (merge)

CantBeStopped

@MikeWellsNFL: Chuck Pagano said linebacker Justin Hickman will require surgery on his foot and will likely miss the season

Guess you Rayford lovers can pop your heads up. He's got a chance now to make the 53. Unfortunate way the chance came about, but still a chance

At this point I think it will be at OLB's (no particular order)

Active Roster:

Mathis(Lock)

Werner(Lock)

Walden(Lock)

Sidbury(Lock)

Rayford(I dont see how he gets cut, he can be a pass rushing nightmare if he keeps at it, But he has to show he can do it against a, Opposing teams #1's)

With one more spot (which might be Hickmans if we designate him as our guy to come off IR if he is healthy enough)

Guest TeamLoloJones

I had Hickman making my final 53...too bad, he had some upside, and sounded like he was ready to break out as a playmaker.  Gives a couple of guys a chance to step up and make an impact (Rayford and McNary come to mind)...it's a loss but not a huge one.  Good luck getting healthy Justin!

all of these injuries are depressing me not sure what to think i hope the injury bug leaves us alone just for a little while i know other teams have it bad but injuries like this to versatile players like hickman put alot of rain on my parade :gloomy:  oh well im still excited and have very high hopes and expectations for this year LETS GO COLTS!!!!!! COLTSTRONG!!!! :lombardi:  :coltshelmet:  :coltslogo: !!!!

Active Roster:

Mathis(Lock)

Werner(Lock)

Walden(Lock)

Sidbury(Lock)

Rayford(I dont see how he gets cut, he can be a pass rushing nightmare if he keeps at it, But he has to show he can do it against a, Opposing teams #1's)

With one more spot (which might be Hickmans if we designate him as our guy to come off IR if he is healthy enough)

I wouldn't be so sure that Sidbury is a lock.

Active Roster:

Mathis(Lock)

Werner(Lock)

Walden(Lock)

Sidbury(Lock)

Hickman was not competing for an OLB spot anyway. He is an inside linebacker. He was in for Freeman yesterday.

I wouldn't be so sure that Sidbury is a lock.

well the next set of guys would be Rayford, Quinton Spears, Adongo, and C.O. Prime....maybe McNary?....yeah I definitely agree with Gavin on this one....Walden, Werner, Sidbury and Mathis are locks at this time for OLB.