Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

how long will luck play versus bills

Stephen

Last season, I thought Luck needed to play a lot i the pre-season bcause he was a rookie with all new teammates..

How'd that prove out??

This season..he's not a rookie and he has only a few new teammates on offense...

He know the new offense better than anybody

He doesnt need to play much in the pre-season at all....

I'd expect Luck for 1st quarter...

Hasselbeck for 2nd quarter....

And Harnisch for entire 2nd half...    but I'm pulling that right out of my....  well...   you know where....

I'm thinking about the same.  

Luck won't get a ton of time because he's the starter who you don't want to risk in games that don't matter.

Hasselback isn't going to get a ton of time because he's old and you have to be careful with him due to age.

Harnish is young and it's not likely to change our season if Harnish get's hurt.  

I'm thinking about the same.  

Luck won't get a ton of time because he's the starter who you don't want to risk in games that don't matter.

Hasselback isn't going to get a ton of time because he's old and you have to be careful with him due to age.

Harnish is young and it's not likely to change our season if Harnish get's hurt.  

That's a good point about Matt Hasselback...He doesn't need to play in the 1st pre-season game, either...

If I'm Chandler (I'm expendable") Harnish, I'd be ready to play a lot...Sunday :HFire: