Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jags fans

I went onto the jags forum to read what jags fans think of us. Thinkin they wouldn't respect us (jags play us tough every game). I was surprised to see almost every one of them have us blowing them out lol. One guy said

"colts 27 jags 20.....

Oh we're playing at home?

Jags 3 colts 38"

Do you guys think the jags will play us tough or will we run away with it?

I'm going to say if donald plays, he will have a break out game. I think we should start Ballard and then by second half bring brown out with some major speed and bury them.

EDIT: been thinking about every week posting comments from opposing team forums about our matchups and what they think... Let me know if you think it would be a good idea or should I even bother?

Ballard is a bruiser while Brown needs 350lb line men opening holes, All I see him doing 90% of the time is running into a bunch of guys on the line, he has no side speed at all and is only good for pass plays out of the backfield and that is what he does best and not running, he can't do what Reggie Bush did yesterday to the colts with that change of direction to totally fool all the defenders, it was one heck of a move and reminds me what he did at USC!!!!! Brown is a bust and I see him being cut!!!!!

Go Colts!!!!!

EDIT: been thinking about every week posting comments from opposing team forums about our matchups and what they think... Let me know if you think it would be a good idea or should I even bother?

I wouldn't botther, it annoyed me quite a bit all the dolphins fans coming on here and giving there "views" of the game. Do you want to be one of those people.

I don't know if i can blame them tho, went over the the dolphins forums and they dont have a account buffer, so all there forums are is one giant spam fest for privates pills.

I wouldn't botther, it annoyed me quite a bit all the dolphins fans coming on here and giving there "views" of the game. Do you want to be one of those people.

I don't know if i can blame them tho, went over the the dolphins forums and they dont have a account buffer, so all there forums are is one giant spam fest for privates pills.

Not talking about smack talk but the predictions and maybe a few comments. Just food for thought

Ballard is a bruiser while Brown needs 350lb line men opening holes, All I see him doing 90% of the time is running into a bunch of guys on the line, he has no side speed at all and is only good for pass plays out of the backfield and that is what he does best and not running, he can't do what Reggie Bush did yesterday to the colts with that change of direction to totally fool all the defenders, it was one heck of a move and reminds me what he did at USC!!!!! Brown is a bust and I see him being cut!!!!!

Go Colts!!!!!

:scratch: :scratch: :scratch:

I have read a few other forums, and find myself wondering if Colts fans go to opposing forums to talk trash like people do here... If so I have yet to find it except on the Broncos page. Keep in mind that fans of any team are going to say crazy things from time to time.

Not talking about smack talk but the predictions and maybe a few comments. Just food for thought

What's up ICF? I don't think it's a bad idea. Would be interesting to see what opposing fans think to get a fresh perspective. So long as you don't provide links to their forums as I don't think that is allowed. But paraphrasing a few posters from other team's boards doesn't sound like it would be a problem.

As far as the Colts blowing the Jags out...I wouldn't hold my breath for that to happen. The Colts haven't blown anyone out all year. Each win has been tough to come by.

I normally go to other teams site, and some of the stuff is ridiculous...especially the one phins site, where after you view some posts as a guest, they try to force you to sign up to view more posts...

I myself like to read what other teams fans have to say...its up to you if you want to post some comments...

Looking forward to this game. We get the game live on TV in Australia (Friday morning our time). The only NFL paraphernalia I've got is an old Jags cap. So I will be wearing it whilst barracking for the Colts

Love it! Although I don't know what 'barracking' means, but I can guess.

I know that when I was in Hawaii it was weird getting the games so early. I can't imagine what it's like down under.

I know that when I was in Hawaii it was weird getting the games so early. I can't imagine what it's like down under.

LOL! Perhaps "barracking" is an Aussie term. It simply means to cheer for. Just checked the TV guide, game starts just before mid-day our time.

I went onto the jags forum to read what jags fans think of us. Thinkin they wouldn't respect us (jags play us tough every game). I was surprised to see almost every one of them have us blowing them out lol. One guy said

"colts 27 jags 20.....

Oh we're playing at home?

Jags 3 colts 38"

Do you guys think the jags will play us tough or will we run away with it?

I'm going to say if donald plays, he will have a break out game. I think we should start Ballard and then by second half bring brown out with some major speed and bury them.

Better off just lurking on the opponents site... I do it too. Enough drama at our own.

I honestly think the Jags are ripe for the taking... but Indy has to jump on them fast.

WOW... could this team possibly be 6-3 with a long week of rest...

Amazing. Go Colts.

Because of all of our injuries, I have a bad feeling about this game. I really hope we win, I would hate to be swept by the Jags 2 years in a row.

Who has the better QB? Both teams are beat up...

What is the most important position in the NFL? I hate to put so much pressure on a rookie but ... he's earned it.

Looking forward to this game. We get the game live on TV in Australia (Friday morning our time). The only NFL paraphernalia I've got is an old Jags cap. So I will be wearing it whilst barracking for the Colts

I have noticed that Australians and New Zealanders use the term "whilst" a lot. We say "while". Just an observation.

ballard needs to learn how to hold on to the ball before he even thinks about starting over a healthy Brown(who is hands down the all around best back we got)

You are definitely in the minority, but I notice you keep saying it. I'm guessing you and DB must be from the same town.

I think if Mojo is out that would be obviously huge for the Colts because he has always just dominated them. I still think it will be a pretty competitive game but if mojo is out, Colts should have the win. They have to play good though because the Colts can play bad especially on the road. JV is going to be an incredibly hostile environment.

You are definitely in the minority, but I notice you keep saying it. I'm guessing you and DB must be from the same town.

naw actually me and Alvester Alexander played on the same high school team but thats besides the case. I have no problem being in the minority, I hate seeing RBs fumble thats the most inexcusable thing you can do as a rb and although he is a good runner he has fumbled two games in a row. and I like DB at least history shows he isn't going to cough up the ball.

Posted · Hidden by Warhorse, November 6, 2012 - reqouting self without content
Hidden by Warhorse, November 6, 2012 - reqouting self without content

naw actually me and Alvester Alexander played on the same high school team but thats besides the case. I have no problem being in the minority, I hate seeing RBs fumble thats the most inexcusable thing you can do as a rb and although he is a good runner he has fumbled two games in a row. and I like DB at least history shows he isn't going to cough up the ball.

I normally go to other teams site, and some of the stuff is ridiculous...especially the one phins site, where after you view some posts as a guest, they try to force you to sign up to view more posts...

I myself like to read what other teams fans have to say...its up to you if you want to post some comments...

Just go back to previous page, clear internet cache, go to next page. Do it again a few pages later. :)

Been to a few Jags game over the past few years...not much of a home field advantage, but then again Florida has a pretty high number of transplants. I think the colts should win, but I don't think it will be a blow-out. 24-20 or something along those lines maybe. I'd like to see the Jags turn things around under their new owner before they're forced to pack up and leave Jacksonville. Maybe some winning football will put the life back in that stadium.

Been to a few Jags game over the past few years...not much of a home field advantage, but then again Florida has a pretty high number of transplants. I think the colts should win, but I don't think it will be a blow-out. 24-20 or something along those lines maybe. I'd like to see the Jags turn things around under their new owner before they're forced to pack up and leave Jacksonville. Maybe some winning football will put the life back in that stadium.

Sadly, I don't think Frankenstein could put life back in that stadium.

I moved from Hawaii to Alaska, where I currently live, and I like it much better to get the games later.