Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

OMG what an amazing game

coltsfanmilyman

not to burst anybody's bubble but the kick in the end seemed to looked like it was done on purpose...

What professional football team with such a rich history like the Packers would voluntarily lose a game on purpose? Whether you were sarcastic or not, this is a time for celebration, not trolling.

I've been a colts fan since around '05, and this one ranks up there. A great win for the new look colts, and something for Luck and the other young guys to build off of.

Reggie showin em how its done. What a beast

There will be a lot more of those big games in the future... be ready.

We flipped it around today. Usually we have a great first half and a bad second half, today was a bad first half and amazing second half.

Great game out of the defense in the second half Manusky really brought it in the second half. Freeney grinded it out even with a noticeable limp. Wayne is the player of the week. And Donald Brown: "Now that's how you suppose to run, From now on that's how you run". Dwayne Allen just makes the most of his opportunities he is always a bright spot in games. Hey my bold prediction was almost right: that Linkenbach will have a good game and bolster the run game and brown would have 113yrds. Great game by Luck as well great poise under all that pressure and lead a game winning td. That's 3 games in a row for luck leading go ahead drives under a minute. It was just an all around great effort and it was amazing to watch that defense shutdown Aaron Rodgers and that offense in the second half 5 sacks and an interception just amazing

Been a Colts can since the Jeff George days haha and I do have to say that was one of the best games I've ever seen for sure by the Colts. This Luck kid is going to be a great one.

Great job by Reggie also. The defense played w intensity. This win is for coach P and the boys in blue. Today is their day.

On another note this is one of those games that should be a massive confidence booster. They made plenty of errors, but they're correctable and now this game shows the team they can play w some good teams and always have that chance to comeback with effort and intensity.

ChuckStrong!!!

Awesome display of heart today Colts.

Darn Straight!

BTW it's so nice to see the kicker MISS a field goal against us at the end of the game for once!

Signs of things to come for this team. We have the next great QB in this league and oh by the way that Reggie Wayne guy isn't bad either.

Wow..I'm so glad I DVR'd this game. I didn't get home until about the 2nd quarter, made sure that I didn't go online or have it on anything that could let me know what was going on, and I'm speechless. I was screaming and yelling as if I were at the game. What a TEAM effort. They played their hearts out, and left it all out on the field. What a job by the depleted secondary. They went against one of, if not the deepest receiving corps in football, with arguably the best QB the past few years, and they not only held their own, they played like world beaters. Everyone played super...I have never been more proud of the Colts than I was today.

Awesome job guys..simply awesome..This has to be the best gift Coach Pagano could ever receive..

Colt Strong...Chuck Strong...Forever...