Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts and Jaquars game day predictions?

hambone35

12/15 156 yards 2TDs and 26 rushes for 162 yards 6 by brown and injured in first quarter and 20 by Ballard for 126 and 2 TDs. Adam Vinny 4/4 PAT and 2 FG. 34-12 Colts Win.

Disclaimer: Do Not take this seriously this is just hoping our run game actually exists (what one might call a bit of a Laugh)

It is hard to try and guess what this team will do, they seem to come together at times and others, well not so much. My hunch is that Luck is going to have a breakout game eventually and playing against the Jags defense might just be what the doctor ordered. The Colts defense needs to step up and If, and its a big if, they can stop MJ from running a muck on us, we will have the ball more often and more chances at scoring.

No guess on score, but I believe we will put another w in the win column.

i say that we hold mjd to 78 as hopeful wishing but how do we hold the all premere back AP to 60 you can say oh ap is not 100% blongana he looked fine run the hole full speed making cuts we simply hit him and did not let him break tackles if we tackle like we did agaist jags no problem but we will see

The Colts have the potential to win big, but if the last game is any indication, we will not win any games by a large margin. My guess is that we will come out and be productive throwing the ball and generating a 2-TD lead. Then we'll try to run out the clock for TWO FREAKIN QUARTERS.

23-21 Final score

your nuts if you think they are holding MJD to 78 yards

Everybody said AP would run all over us too, but he only got a whopping 60 whole yds.. MJD will probably do better, but a big reason for that is that the Jags QB situation is horrible, no matter whether its Gabbert or Henne.

Everybody said AP would run all over us too, but he only got a whopping 60 whole yds.. MJD will probably do better, but a big reason for that is that the Jags QB situation is horrible, no matter whether its Gabbert or Henne.

MJD's yards will be determined by the amount of points we put on the board. If we come out fast and put points on the board, the jags, much like the Vikings will have to throw to catch up.

If we keep our foot on the pedal, we can keep MJD to less than 100 yds.

MJD's yards will be determined by the amount of points we put on the board. If we come out fast and put points on the board, the jags, much like the Vikings will have to throw to catch up.

If we keep our foot on the pedal, we can keep MJD to less than 100 yds.

MJD, though not as shifty as Sproles, is heavily used in the checkdown and receiving game too.

your nuts if you think they are holding MJD to 78 yards

why is anyone nuts for thinking that? they held peterson to 60 yards and forte to 80 yards. Jones drew hasnt even put up 100 yards in the two games this season. and the colts run defense is improved from last year. so far they have held two of the NFL's best RB's under 100 yards. and i even believe they will do it this week against the Jags. and i think he will push 70 yards but wont get it. Total yards maybe but rushing no.

Colts win 42-3. All touchdowns scored in the north endzone except for conner's pick six. 4 defensive touchdowns one by king, one by conner, two by mathis. Luck has 2 touchdowns and throws for 217 yards with no interceptions. Avery keeps rollings with a 51 and 69 yard touchdown then everybody stops talking about Lucks flaws and how he cant throw the deep ball. Sorry to get negative but Im sick of this forum. FireJimCaldwell really enjoyed reading your responses. Go colts and bye forum.

24-21 Vinateri with another game winning FG.

Defense holds off MJD to under 100 yards rushing. But Gabbert throws for over 200 yards.

Luck throws for 300 yards and rushes for 30. Brown runs for 60 yards. Fleener gets 100 yards receiving.

Mathis and Hughes both get a sack and Freeman will be the leading tackler.

Vontae Davis gets his first INT of the year

Hello all, New here and a Jags fan.

After the beat down the Texans put on the Jags and the pathetic offensive performance I am not confident in the Jags chances. Your team is rebuilding and beat the Vikings, whereas the Jags lost in overtime to them. One thing i do hope is that Mincey can finally show up.

Colts 24 Jags 21.

The Jaguars are a terrible team with the worst quarterback since David Carr. Great running back but with no quarterback its easy to defend. Colts win easily @ home 34-13.

Gabbert throws a bunch of interceptions and fumbles the ball to put the game away by halftime.

Only issue i have with your post is that Gabbert isn't one to throw interceptions as he is so far captain checkdown and doesn't take chances with the ball. He has zero interceptions so far this year.