Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts and Jaquars game day predictions?

hambone35

I would personally like us to hit 30 but the Jaguars are no stiffs defensively, so 23-16 is what I prefer, a win by a TD.

I guess you haven't seen them this year. The defense is a major fail this year so far. Only saving grace is that both teams are bad but the thing you have is that admitted rebuilding..ugh.

Only issue i have with your post is that Gabbert isn't one to throw interceptions as he is so far captain checkdown and doesn't take chances with the ball. He has zero interceptions so far this year.

Didnt pay much attention to the first two game other than the fact that they lost. Last year Gabbert had 11 interceptions and 14 fumbles and ran scared the whole season. Unless hes changed everything about his game I think the Colts d should have the easiest assignment all year at least in defending the quarterback.

The offensive line is very thin. If your Defense gets pressure it will be a long day for the Jags offense. MJD so far this year hasn't been explosive so we shall see how good he does. Your team has faced 2 of the best so far and they haven't torched your team so i wouldn't think MJD will either.

normally colts and jags games are close. i say colts jump out to three touchdown lead and try to run out clock for two quarters allowing jags back in game. final score 24 to 20 colts however if the colts dont play conservative second half I can see 30 plus point performance

The Jaguars are a terrible team with the worst quarterback since David Carr. Great running back but with no quarterback its easy to defend. Colts win easily @ home 34-13.

Gabbert throws a bunch of interceptions and fumbles the ball to put the game away by halftime.

I see the Colts winning but not by more than 10 pts