Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts-Vikings prediction thread.

StewieG

I say 24-17 colts win.

The Vikings are not nearly as good of a team as the Bears. The bears have possibly the best offense in the league this year and a pretty good defense too.

A very winnable game.

According to things so far happened in week 1 and yesterday, I'd say anything may happen. I think this gonna be a tight game, and I hope Colts win, 28-24 or something similar. If we can provide more protection for Luck and can avoid turnovers we may score over 30.

The question is still, "Who are the Colts"? They are an expansion team. They look fairly solid with a good staff so they should fair ok for the year. I would not be shocked with a win over the lowly Vikings but I want to see how they defend the ground against a premire back like Peterson. All I want this first of many years to come is a bunch of encouraging signs so we can count on some nice, well earned, hard fought victories next year. I want to see "building" this year and worry more about wins next year(s).

24-20 Colts. Colts scored 21 vs Bears (and should have scored 24) they'll be capable of getting that against a Vikings D that's not as good as the Bears D. I think our D will play better....Vikings will move the ball pretty well but we'll get more stops that will force them into field goals instead of touchdowns and that will provide the margin of victory.

I think this is a critical game for the Colts, being that its their home opener against a winnable opponent. I really think this game will determine the way this season plays out. A win will do alot to show the Colts are on their way to a much better season than last year, where as a loss will most likely mean it will be another long season similar to last year. I also think this is a critical game for Luck to prove he was a worthy choice of being the number 1 pick in the draft, if he turns out to be another Ryan Leaf, the Colts are not only in trouble this year, but for many years to come!

I think this is a critical game for the Colts, being that its their home opener against a winnable opponent. I really think this game will determine the way this season plays out. A win will do alot to show the Colts are on their way to a much better season than last year, where as a loss will most likely mean it will be another long season similar to last year. I also think this is a critical game for Luck to prove he was a worthy choice of being the number 1 pick in the draft, if he turns out to be another Ryan Leaf, the Colts are not only in trouble this year, but for many years to come!

Ryan Leaf? Seriously? Ryan Leaf?

So if he loses his second game people might start to think he might turn out into another Ryan Leaf?

Albert Breer has us winning 38 to 20. I want to say Breer has been one of the analysts who have been high on us (or at least Luck), but either way it's nice to see a prediction that is not only a win, but a 3 score game. Wow.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000061879/article/week-2-predictions-broncos-will-top-falcons-49ers-over-lions?module=HP11_content_stream

Vikes 31

Colts 23

Until the Colts defense shows me they are capable of stopping someone when they really need to I can't pick them to win. It seems that once the defense gives up a first down on a drive it usually ends up in a score of some kind eventually. When offense scores defense rarely can keep the other team from answering back. We'll see how they perform tomorrow though.

The bears have possibly the best offense in the league this year and a pretty good defense too.

That's strictly opinion.

Both teams are sloppy at this point. Jared Allen WILL be a problem. I feel the Colts RB's have to be keen in respect to blocking. Brown hasn't filled this role well at all.

I do expect Luck to rebound fantastically, but will his receivers follow suite, not drop the ball and run the right routes/adjustments?

Colts 41 - mini ditkas 23.

How is the colts harshest critic so high on them u ask? We put up good points againt a stingy d, so I know we will light up this weak secondary.

AP is coming off knee surgery so it remains to be seen how he will do but even is he runs for a buck fiddy we its irrevalent when our passing attack (look for my boy TY to have a big game) takes flight.

Run blocking and pass protection won't factor into this one as we will air it out ag

ainst a weak pass rush.

Missing freeney may hurt a bit believe it or not vs AP. Hope "toby" fleener can play LB sine we didn't bother to draft Upshaw.

I was going to post the score of Peyton's 2nd game in the NFL, but after looking up his 6-29 performance I have had a change of heart. I knew that Peyton didnt win a game until he played Leaf in October. I just forgot how badly the Colts were being beat before that

30-27 Colts win on a last second field goal

Let's just hope it's a 20 yarder...