Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts agree to terms with WR Darrius Heyward Bey (merge)

Steagles

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a great signing. It really allows the team to attack the draft the way you should, Best player available. 

DHB is probably just happy he doesn't have old crusty Carson Palmer, or Kyle Boller or god forbid Ja'Marcus Russell attempting to throw balls to him. 

I was just thinking about this happeneing last night. Before I went to sleep I said to myself "something big is going to happen for us tomorrow..."

and this is what happens. We can easily go BPA and fill in the rest of this roster... 

i just heard not to long ago this better be April fool because right now i want to bang my head against the wall multiple time because this guy it not that good. We need to draft a Wr so luck can develop some chemistry with a wr beside the guy that he got.

It's not a signing expected to shape the future of the team. It's a signing designed to fill an immediate need, with potential upside. Young player, one year deal, not a lot of money. 

Still think we need a WR in the 1st? hahah Damontre Moore here we come!

Not so fast. We still need Reggie's successor. If Grigsie feels there is a worthy WR in the first, I'm all for it. DHB is a nice piece to the puzzle, but he's not a #1 receiver.