• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Nadine said:

He has nothing to apologize for.  Nice to see us have a running game

ty frank!

I agree. Frank Gore is awesome. I feel bad for him in a way, he came here hoping to win a ring and he hasn't even made the playoffs. Its a darn shame, Gore is one of those players that deserves to get a ring.

2 minutes ago, Colts_Fan12 said:

They have a division way tougher then ours and they compete with top teams way more often then we ever have they each have SB's hell Harbaugh wins with Flacco who is just average at best. 

That isn't explaining why they are better coaches.  

7 minutes ago, Colts_Fan12 said:

They have a division way tougher then ours and they compete with top teams way more often then we ever have they each have SB's hell Harbaugh wins with Flacco who is just average at best. 

I heard from multiple sources that Joe Flacco is elite.

18 minutes ago, jvan1973 said:

That isn't explaining why they are better coaches.  

After 5 years 

John Harbaugh was 54-26 

Mike Tomlin was 55-26

Chuck Pagano is 41-23 and I believe like 9 wins aren't really his they were when Bruce was coach so 32-23 after that. Thats pretty bad while being in the AFC South and starting out with Andrew Luck. His record out of the division is horrible.

53 minutes ago, jshipp23 said:

Why apologize if you don't know the team underachieved. ..He has no reason to apologize he did his part. ..I think he is apologizing for Pagano..

Don't be a tool.

Gore and Pagano are TIGHT!

They were both at Miami at the same time.

Gore came to Indy to play FOR Pagano.

Just because you blame Pagano doesn't mean Gore blames him too.

At some point,  enough is enough.     Give the bashing a rest.     At least for 10 minutes?!?

16 minutes ago, Colts_Fan12 said:

After 5 years 

John Harbaugh was 54-26 

Mike Tomlin was 55-26

Chuck Pagano is 41-23 and I believe like 9 wins aren't really his they were when Bruce was coach so 32-23 after that. Thats pretty bad while being in the AFC South and starting out with Andrew Luck. His record out of the division is horrible.

Something bout those numbers don't add up!

Even outside of division it's mediocre not horrible!

You had to know that after he resigned these guys he was giving them a do over. Unless they went 3-13 or something.  But I would lay a nickel down that Jim Irsay is planning to see if they can build on this or not!

7 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

Don't be a tool.

Gore and Pagano are TIGHT!

They were both at Miami at the same time.

Gore came to Indy to play FOR Pagano.

Just because you blame Pagano doesn't mean Gore blames him too.

At some point,  enough is enough.     Give the bashing a rest.     At least for 10 minutes?!?

Lol...It is what it is..Why is Gore apologizing though? He put it all out on the field..No reason for him to apologize at all...

2 minutes ago, IndySouthsider said:

Something bout those numbers don't add up!

Even outside of division it's mediocre not horrible!

You had to know that after he resigned these guys he was giving them a do over. Unless they went 3-13 or something.  But I would lay a nickel down that Jim Irsay is planning to see if they can build on this or not!

What's not right you add up the first 5 years of John and Mike's records then look up ol dummies and you get these numbers 

2 minutes ago, jshipp23 said:

Lol...It is what it is..Why is Gore apologizing though? He put it all out on the field..No reason for him to apologize at all...

Agreed.     No need for him to apologize.

But, he's a classy guy and he knows that the fan base is not happy.

So, he stepped up,   even when he didn't have to.      Gotta love guys like that.      This is, in part why I want him to remain as an assistant coach when he retires.     You gain so much from having someone like that in the building.

I'm hoping we hear more apologies once things get cleared.     Irsay should step up.    So should Grigson,  and so should Pagano.