Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. Lions Game Day Thread

Fire Pagano and Grigson on the spot. It's pathetic to look at. After so many years, and we still can't stop anybody. 

So D'qwell is tired of the defense being bashed, huh? Maybe he and his 10 sorry buddies could do something about it some year.

Just now, James said:

Fire Pagano and Grigson on the spot. It's pathetic to look at. After so many years, and we still can't stop anybody. 

Didnt take long for this.  Faith my friends, things will settle down.

Go Colts!

1 minute ago, James said:

Nah, we'll just give Grigson an extension instead

Just now, James said:

The season literally just started, our first game, first quarter...R E L A X 

but I know what you feel lol

Annnnnd....the Colts still can't stop the run. The idiot in the end zone has to get off that block and make the tackle. Pathetic effort.

3 and out. Nothing on offense. 

Our pathetic defense will soon make it even worse.

Is anyone surprised by this? Fire Grigson and Pagano.... after their twenty years of extensions expire.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Popular Now

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Well as it goes .... the owners approved for them to stand if on the field ... or go back into the locker room. This is a good idea and should have been implemented all along. This is a job and the owners are the bosses ..... therefore they can say and set guidelines as they see fit ...( obviously nothing harmful or derogatory etc ...) but just like my company makes the rules and I follow them so as should be the NFL, I don’t care if they are playing a game it’s still a job.    I would be fired if I went up to my boss and did what I wanted and told him I’m going to do what I want to do. Love this new rule ... I want sports keep everything else out of it! 
    • We are moving closer & closer to a form of football which resembles a flag football game....it is just being done so incrementally with hopes that he average fan does not really notice the change.  It would be like moving the speed limit up 1mph per year for the next 20yrs.   People should watch games from the 70's, 80's, and 90's to understand just how much the game has changed...1 rule at a time.  Since 2005, there has been 45+ rules implemented in the name of "Player safety". 
    • I’m lucky I didn’t kill myself. Playing on high speed jet skis, flipped it or something doing 50+ and popped my face and fractured the pelvis and tore 2 muscles off the bone. Pretty ugly and uncomfortable but likely no rougher than a broken hip. Yours was likely at a youthful age, mine was in my 40’s and old enough to know better lol
    • The original intent of playing the National Anthem prior to NFL games around WWII in an effort to build "Patriotism"..  Today, however, the National Anthem has become a very divisive thing within the NFL .... which completely goes against the original intent.   With this being said, I think that the National Anthem should no longer be played prior to the games.  Afterall, how many other "entertainment events" follow this tradition in our country?...Concerts, plays, shows, etc??? Does anyone care that it is not played when they go to a concert? Why MUST it be played at a football game?...   Don't get me wrong...I am a Veteran and a devoted citizen who stands very strongly in favor of our National Anthem and all it stands for to so many people...including those who choose to exercise their "right to protest peacefully"... BUT, my feelings are such based on the divisive nature of the anthem, especially in the context of the NFL.    
  • Members

• Old Colt

Old Colt 239

• bsteves

bsteves 84

• That Guy

That Guy 705

• krunk

krunk 9,529

• Stephen

Stephen 1,002

• kuyyo_morro