Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Thanks Peyton

luvdacolts67

So sad to see it end like this.  I wish it would have been against another team.  That hurt me more than anything.   Thank you for bringing the Colts from a lousy team to one that won the SB.  you will always be the GOAT to me.  They wont give you that status and allot of Colts fans have no idea what it was like before you got here.  But I remember.   You have all of my respect.  Hold your head up high because you deserve it.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, Denver fans cant boo Peyton..that's just not right..

Colts out played them..Peyton was ineffective but you cant boo that team after what theyve done

Yeah, they should show more respect to one of the greatest players of all time.

Couldn't have said it better. Once we had the game in hand...it got bittersweet.

man I hope Luck can do it at NE....that offensive line locked up Ware and Miller..

If they can cover Gronkowski, they've got a shot..\

But I dont want to see Peyton lose....I'll be happy for the Colts tomorrow

That last drive was miserable to watch. I wanted the Colts to win, of course, but the former master of the clock looked defeated and ineffective. Heartbreaking in its way.

Schwammy..I knew it was over..but I wanted Peyton to throw one last TD pass..just in case this is it.

I think he'll be back but I;m not sure now

That last drive was miserable to watch. I wanted the Colts to win, of course, but the former master of the clock looked defeated and ineffective. Heartbreaking in its way.

Yea i started to feel bad right around then.. Before that drive when he was on the sidline as we were securing the W killing the clock he looked like he was welling up.. Hit me in the feels my friends

He is done..        That has been going around Indy for a month.    i would be shocked if he did one more year.

He is not "all in anymore" .. 

I heard that, too..HC....and it struck me..and Peyton would tell them that because he's known them so many years

I love Peyton but the guy always choke in the big ones. He is way past his prime now. Time to hang it up. He will be legend to remember.  

This isn't about choking. He just burned both ends of the candle to the tune of A HoF career and he has just simply reached the end. 

So sad to see it end like this.  I wish it would have been against another team.  That hurt me more than anything.   Thank you for bringing the Colts from a lousy team to one that won the SB.  you will always be the GOAT to me.  They wont give you that status and allot of Colts fans have no idea what it was like before you got here.  But I remember.   You have all of my respect.  Hold your head up high because you deserve it.

I wanted you to know that I just read this thread to GRAMZ and she wanted me to tell you how much she appreciated your words. :thmup:

Did Manning and Reggie talk after the game? TV showed Reggie on the field after the game like he was looking for someone and seemed puzzled ....

no manning left the field almost immediately. He shook chucks hand and turned and left the field. They showed him post game walking to the locker room head down, helmet on