Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Zbikowski Out and Davis Starting [Merge]

HtownColt

also here is Friday's injury report

Phil Richards@PhilRichards6

#Colts injury report: DNP-Zbikowski, Mathis (rest). Lim.-Tevaseu. Full-Fleener Davis, Brown, Lefeged, Luck, Freeney, Hills.

nevermind that is thursday injury report. here is Fridays http://www.colts.com...ury-report.html

DNP-None, Lim- None, Full- Brown, Davis, Fleener, Freeney, Hills, Lefeged, Luck, Mathis, Tevasue. Out- Zbikowski

Joe has looked good on ST, but if he was outplaying Zibikowski in practice surely he would have been stepped up by now.

Still he has an opportunity, I hope he takes it.

i feel like the dude can cause turnovers with his big hitting and somewhat of a hawk in the zone

Joe has looked good on ST, but if he was outplaying Zibikowski in practice surely he would have been stepped up by now.

Thats not necessarily true, Zibs is of the new regime, Lefeged is from the former, that tends to also play a role in decision making

Thats not necessarily true, Zibs is of the new regime, Lefeged is from the former, that tends to also play a role in decision making

When two guys are about equal, the one with experience is going to play. Especially when the coach knows them better. An unknown backup really has to show something to beat out a starter. Sort of like Bethea did.

Zbi coming from Baltimore, knowing the system better than Lefeged from day 1 is the reason that he started over Joe, and has remained starting. Joe has the potential to be very solid, this is his time to shine and take the starting role, but it's all on him. He's got to overcome what Zbi already has going for him and then some to knock him off that perch.

thats not always the case look at our history most guys lose thier jobs when their hurt