Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

what is wrong with tom brady

CR91

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ROFL.

A bit obvious that the two photos are taken from two different distances.

Sad that it actually has to be pointed out.

It still doesn't change the fact that Stetson has a huge forehead too.

Well when he doesn't have his bangs(not sure if that is spelled right I'm a guy) in the way covering it.

ROFL.

A bit obvious that the two photos are taken from two different distances.

Sad that it actually has to be pointed out.

Here's what I think is sad.

I think it is sad that in a thread about Tom Brady's new hairstyle, you felt it was necessary to make reference to the size of Peyton's forehead.

Yes, Peyton has a high forehead. Even, if he wanted to change it; how would you suggest he go about doing so?

Brady has a new hairstyle. Unless someone did that at no charge, he paid to have his hair cut and styled in that fashion.

I do hope that you can see the difference between laughing at someone for something that is totally out of their control in comparison to laughing at someone for something that is very much within their control.

ROFL

Sad, Colts fans.

The guy has a resume more impressive than any other QB in the NFL, and you want to criticize him for, of all things, his HAIR?!

Says the fans whose QB once had a forehead large enough to use at a drive-in movie theater.

Sorry, but if I were married to one of the hottest women on earth, I'd be perfectly fine with her asking me to put my hair like that.

Nevermind the fact that I've seen that haircut all around NYC and Boston over the past few months as it is.

Problem is you can't compare Peyton's Manning's forehead to this situation, because unlike Brady, Peyton doesn't have a choice in the matter. He was born with a big forehead. What's awkward is Brady chose to do his hair this way.

I don't know. IMO it's kind of fun to see a guy trying something different with his hair.

Most guys get a haircut in highschool and stick with it for LIFE

I say have fun with your hair while you still have it! :)

It's just hair

I don't know. IMO it's kind of fun to see a guy trying something different with his hair.

Most guys get a haircut in highschool and stick with it for LIFE

I say have fun with your hair while you still have it! :)

It's just hair

That's how I feel as well. Matter of fact I haven't had a haircut in about 4months. It's hanging on my shoulders right now.

Grow it while I got it.

Here's what I think is sad.

I think it is sad that in a thread about Tom Brady's new hairstyle, you felt it was necessary to make reference to the size of Peyton's forehead.

Yes, Peyton has a high forehead. Even, if he wanted to change it; how would you suggest he go about doing so?

Brady has a new hairstyle. Unless someone did that at no charge, he paid to have his hair cut and styled in that fashion.

I do hope that you can see the difference between laughing at someone for something that is totally out of their control in comparison to laughing at someone for something that is very much within their control.

This is so true... Brady does this stuff to himself. Or maybe Gisele does it, but... same thing if that's the case. I love my wife but she doesn't pick out my clothes for me or make me get goofy haircuts. And some of the stuff Brady comes up with makes me shake my head and wonder why he doesn't get swirlied by the offensive line on a regular basis.

But you have to admit, some of your fellow Indy fans immediately followed the bad example and for whatever reason escalated the tension by making the ridiculous statement about Manning and Brady's respective resumes. It's really not even worth addressing if someone is that incapable of being objective, because you can never change the mind of a person who will not listen and learn.

Maybe it's best left to "new generations" of fans or whatever, but I'm so freaking done with the Manning-Brady debate. They are BOTH great. We are all lucky to have seen them play in their prime. And they are as equal/even as it gets.

Pats fans who do not laugh at Brady's metro tendencies are not being realistic.

Colts fans who think there's some massive gap between the two players' achievements are not being realistic.

Life is more enjoyable when you can laugh at yourself a little and not take everything so dang seriously. I think the peace, love, and pigskin club has it right.

This is so true... Brady does this stuff to himself. Or maybe Gisele does it, but... same thing if that's the case. I love my wife but she doesn't pick out my clothes for me or make me get goofy haircuts. And some of the stuff Brady comes up with makes me shake my head and wonder why he doesn't get swirlied by the offensive line on a regular basis.

But you have to admit, some of your fellow Indy fans immediately followed the bad example and for whatever reason escalated the tension by making the ridiculous statement about Manning and Brady's respective resumes. It's really not even worth addressing if someone is that incapable of being objective, because you can never change the mind of a person who will not listen and learn.

Maybe it's best left to "new generations" of fans or whatever, but I'm so freaking done with the Manning-Brady debate. They are BOTH great. We are all lucky to have seen them play in their prime. And they are as equal/even as it gets.

Pats fans who do not laugh at Brady's metro tendencies are not being realistic.

Colts fans who think there's some massive gap between the two players' achievements are not being realistic.

Life is more enjoyable when you can laugh at yourself a little and not take everything so dang seriously. I think the peace, love, and pigskin club has it right.

There you go again GoPats, bringing in reason and objectivity. Well said my friend. Well said!

gollumface.jpg

Priceless The Peytonator!!! I love it!!! Both Gollum & Gisele [Tom Brady's supermodel wife] both falsely believe they are "Precious"....News flash, neither 1 of these characters are IMO :thmup:haha:lol:

Perhaps in Middle Earth, Gollum & Gisele would be prime beauty pageant material I don't know. Here not so much...

not sure what is up with the hair, if it is cut that way or is some type of pony tail combed forward . . . we must remember that his wife is Brazilian and Tom sometimes tries to do the look one might see in South America or Europe, some might remember his soccer player pony tail a year or so ago . . . it is off season and he might was to try something different whilst he is with some of the internationals . . . once he is back in the States you might see the southern Californian boys hair cut . . . who knows . . .

but it did freak me out . . . kind of looks like they left some hair on the top of his hair . . .its weird . . .

also to the photo looks kind of posed as "she glorily looks at her man" . . . and so on . . .

good point on the brazilian connection. It does look like something is tucked up. It is a tucks event:) Still,how he he would get caught with that is beyond me.

I like it when his hair is long. He throws the best that way too:)

Reminds me of that famous film line from "Something About Mary" "Is that hair gel?" haha:lol::thmup:

eeeeeewwwwwwwwww!!!!!

Yes MIColtsFan, I will readily admit that infamous film scene is gross & repulsive, but still hilarious IMO &, in my defense, let the evidence show that the plantiff's hair is standing straight up. Now, either Brady touched an electric fence or...he used "special" hair gel. You tell me...To paraphrase/put a new twist on Johnny Cocrhan during the O.J. Simpson trial " If the hair stands straight up? Is it really coffee in that cup?" Hmmm... :spit:haha:lol:

good point on the brazilian connection. It does look like something is tucked up. It is a tucks event:) Still,how he he would get caught with that is beyond me.

I like it when his hair is long. He throws the best that way too:)

jj, nice touch with the tuck comment . . .i like it . . . wished i thought of that one

ya his hair being long looks good . .. either long or short for me . . . any other variations does not look good on him . . . imo

here are a few more, he first and last work for me, not soe much the ones in the middle . . .

http://www.donmartelli.com/blog/2011/9/28/sorry-but-tom-bradys-hair-cut-isnt-news.html

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, May 10, 2012 - nudity
Hidden by Nadine, May 10, 2012 - nudity

rotflmao, Cowboy fans were crying Romo was with Jessica. I think Patriot fans need to reassess the whole Tom/Gisele thing.

Gisele-Bundchen-Brazil-Gala-at-the-MET-gisele-bundchen-15838907-1222-1201.jpg

Plus she isn't even that good looking. I mean maybe when professionals do her make-up and stuff.

Please watch this video.

Want to rethink things?

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, May 10, 2012 - nudity
Hidden by Nadine, May 10, 2012 - nudity

Please watch this video.

Want to rethink things?

Personally, I don't find Gisele Bundchen attractive at all. Yes, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but this woman needs to eat something. When I can see your rip cage, it screams eating disorder to me not please bear my children please. I'm just sayin'.

Video was ok until :43 when her face was revealed. Not my taste, really. That is, I don't like horse faced donkey witches.

Also, when the video finishes I see nakey women.

Had to take the video down for that reason

Had to take the video down for that reason

Yea, there was some "adult" stuff going on when it finished.

....and obviously, I'm exaggerating about Gisele. I just don't see how she's so hot she can earn millions of dollars from it. Thats's like $20 hot...maybe.

Video was ok until :43 when her face was revealed. Not my taste, really. That is, I don't like horse faced donkey witches.

....and obviously, I'm exaggerating about Gisele. I just don't see how she's so hot she can earn millions of dollars from it. Thats's like $20 hot...maybe.

rotflmao ruksak, you win!