Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

what is wrong with tom brady

CR91

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She will probably be the only supermodel to gross over 1 BILLION DOLLARS and is one of the hottest women on the planet so I doubt Tom cares what anyone thinks, I know I wouldn't.

I know she's a supermodel and all, but I personally don't find her very attractive.

And I know that picture of Brady is real, but it looks photoshopped. He is going for a Tintin look?

tintin.jpg

ROFL

Sad, Colts fans.

The guy has a resume more impressive than any other QB in the NFL, and you want to criticize him for, of all things, his HAIR?!

Says the fans whose QB once had a forehead large enough to use at a drive-in movie theater.

Sorry, but if I were married to one of the hottest women on earth, I'd be perfectly fine with her asking me to put my hair like that.

Nevermind the fact that I've seen that haircut all around NYC and Boston over the past few months as it is.

Umm Tom Brady's resume is no where near Peyton Mannings. Besides the 5 super bowl apprearences (wich is a team game). He has nothing. Overall resume, Peytons is better. Im not talking about individual seasons, where Brady clearly has 2-3 better seasons the last 6 years than Peytons. Im talking about overall resume, and Brady isnt even close.

Besides, were just laughing at his hair..... No need to be offended by it..

ROFL

Sad, Colts fans.

The guy has a resume more impressive than any other QB in the NFL, and you want to criticize him for, of all things, his HAIR?!

Says the fans whose QB once had a forehead large enough to use at a drive-in movie theater.

Sorry, but if I were married to one of the hottest women on earth, I'd be perfectly fine with her asking me to put my hair like that.

Nevermind the fact that I've seen that haircut all around NYC and Boston over the past few months as it is.

you better go make this argument on other team's boards too, because he's being made fun of a lot of places.

ROFL

Sad, Colts fans.

oh lighten up. i would have laughed at any person that had their hair like that. it just happen to be brady

ROFL

Sad, Colts fans.

It's funny and so is Peyton's forehead. It's all good.

http://static.nfl.co...y-120509-CP.jpg

his wife must got him on a leash to do his hair like that course can you blame him ;)

not sure what is up with the hair, if it is cut that way or is some type of pony tail combed forward . . . we must remember that his wife is Brazilian and Tom sometimes tries to do the look one might see in South America or Europe, some might remember his soccer player pony tail a year or so ago . . . it is off season and he might was to try something different whilst he is with some of the internationals . . . once he is back in the States you might see the southern Californian boys hair cut . . . who knows . . .

but it did freak me out . . . kind of looks like they left some hair on the top of his hair . . .its weird . . .

also to the photo looks kind of posed as "she glorily looks at her man" . . . and so on . . .

Umm Tom Brady's resume is no where near Peyton Mannings. Besides the 5 super bowl apprearences (wich is a team game). He has nothing. Overall resume, Peytons is better. Im not talking about individual seasons, where Brady clearly has 2-3 better seasons the last 6 years than Peytons. Im talking about overall resume, and Brady isnt even close.

Besides, were just laughing at his hair..... No need to be offended by it..

whooh there Captain . . . Viri Lundant might of over reacted a tad . . . but no need to come out with facts that you can't support . . . just in case you ever wanted to look at the things in a per diem, per game, per venue, per season, and any other way in which one looks at things on a average basis you will be surprised what you might find . . .just saying . . . and yes btw . . .it is called team passing yards, team passing TDs, and so on, because everything has a team element . . . just saying . . .

as for the pic it is funny . . . i guess Brady is doing the international thing . . . not sure what is up . . .

Sorry, but if I were married to one of the hottest women on earth,

I see hotter chicks at the gas station everyday. Gas station women > Giselle

I'd be perfectly fine with her asking me to put my hair like that.

...and I'd be perfectly fine saying you look like Vidal Sasson threw up on your head.

ok now your just exaggerating.

I didn't say she was ugly....just....I like the short little girl next door types.

there is not one of us that would not get in bed with giselle

Tim Tebow. I bet Timmy likes Tommy's hair.

I see hotter chicks at the gas station everyday. Gas station women > Giselle

not sure about gas station . . . i do know that Giselle is a super model and all but to be honest I am not sold on her . . . Brady might like her and others . . . I know and have seen women whom i feel are more attractive than Giselle . . .

still don't know what is up with the top of the head pony tail . . .

Like Ruksak says. I see hotter, & more attractive women on a daily basis. Can't vouch for the gas station part of it, but other than that there is no doubt.

I have very low standards.

Ruksak, the nice thing about low standards is that a person is seldom disappointed & a pleasant surprise is simply serendipitous icing on the cake right? Works for me anyway.

For Brady or Manning? If you're talking about the pep talk from Peyton, those are a few years old. If Brady has a new endorsement, I can't imagine what it's for.

I tried posting a pic to go with it, for whatever reason it wont let me... I was thinking Tom was the new spokesman for Big Boy restaurants..