Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2024: Game #8, Colts @ Texans, October 27, 2024, 1 PM ET

NFLfan

Colts @Texans  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Now that the Colts have an over-500 record (4-3), are you playing to win or to develop players?

• You play to win the game!
    • Play the young guys to develop them, even if that results in not making the playoffs.
    • Why not both? (Play young guys and play to win.)
  2. 2. JT is expected back today after being out with injury. Will he break 100 yards rushing?

3. 3. Who wins?

4. 4. Bonus Question: Would you like the Colts to be buyers or sellers before the trade deadline?

• Buyers -- we need to upgrade this team to make a playoff run
    • Sellers -- we need draft capital to continue to build this team
    • Neither -- I like this team as currently constituted.

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/27/2024 at 06:14 PM

2 minutes ago, JMichael557 said:

AR haters need to shut up. This is on the play caller not him. 

no shane is making the right calls...cant have AR only being a one sided runner..gotta challenge him..cause if he cant hit simple passes then he shouldn't be out there at all

• Like 2

Just now, smittywerb said:

right, AR has thrown maybe 2 bad balls so far.  Everything else has been heavily defended or just receivers not catching it

Wrong. Every thing he throws is off timed and poorly placed. Or a miss by a mile. AR is horrendous as a passer. He likely needs to sit for 3 years like Love did to become accurate. Playing like this just embarrasses him. Yes I HATE HIM. Haha haters that can't cope with old school criticism. AR

Is what we think he is. Not ready by a country mile. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, richard pallo said:

I think Shane’s calling the deep balls because he knows AR can’t hit the shorter throws.

AR and Shane are taking what the Texans are giving him. They are pressuring AR and making him beat them. It's what I would do and AR just needs to connect.

Just now, throwing BBZ said:

Wrong. Every thing he throws is off timed and poorly placed. Or a miss by a mile. AR is horrendous as a passer. He likely needs to sit for 3 years like Love did to become accurate. Playing like this just embarrasses him. Yes I HATE HIM. Haha haters that can't cope with old school criticism. AR

You are an * 

1 minute ago, richard pallo said:

I think Shane’s calling the deep balls because he knows AR can’t hit the shorter throws.

Exactly. Flacco can throw the ball a mile too but he can also throw touch passes. So offense looks different with him.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, azcolt said:

Not haters, just people with 20-20 vision. If he could throw a ball with touch Steichen would call something besides long throws.

AR hasnt played much but it’s the NFL, which means Not For Long! If he doesn’t start showing any type of positive consistency, people will start giving up on him!

1 minute ago, throwing BBZ said:

He is basically a rookie and u r ready to write him off? He needs the year at least. If he is doing this in his 17th game. Then maybe we can have a deeper discussion. Just got to let it ride

Lol AR cant complete short to intermediate passes his strength is the long ball. So Shane tries to play to his strengths and call long balls and now its the playcallers fault hahaha. Ya'll need to take off your blue colored shades if AR played for any other team in the league you would all be saying BUST

• Like 2