Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2024: Game #2, Colts @ Packers, September 15, 2024, 1 p.m. ET

NFLfan

Colts @ Green Bay  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Will Colts RBs (not the QB or WRs) break 100 yards rushing today?

2. 2. Who wins this game?

3. 3. Would you like to see Richardson run for over 100 in this game?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/15/2024 at 05:15 PM

1 minute ago, AKB said:

we need to be a running team, we need to stop with all these mid to deep passes. we need to run first

The first drive was going good before the AR pick. JT got a 19 yard run then we just went away from two plays later.

6 minutes ago, danlhart87 said:

The game is far from over

Just put together good long drive

Colts are not a good football team.  They really need to end the Ballard era. 

I like how loyal Jim is. But he too frequently lets bad go on for loyalty. I know he doesn’t want to be his dad and pull the trigger quick. But this team is getting worse over time. Not better

2 minutes ago, chickenMan said:

AR is going to be a good QB. Now we just have to see if we can put a good team around him, or if we’ll waste another great talent like how we wasted Manning and Luck

No evidence to prove that assertion. He shows a great arm and that’s it.

1 minute ago, azcolt said:

That story would make sense if this was MLB where you don’t expect players to be ready for a few years. But that doesn’t work here where the guy is paid millions to produce quickly. If Ballard learned anything, it’s don’t draft a qb 4th unless he has played and excelled in college. This guy was green at Florida and not close to all-conference. 

He’ll be fine. Look at his tape at Florida vs where he is now, he’s developed very quickly. We should be more worried about the defense we’re giving him on the opposite side of the ball, because that is a bigger issue right now

Just now, IndySouthsider said:

Colts are not a good football team.  They really need to end the Ballard era. 

I like how loyal Jim is. But he too frequently lets bad go on for loyalty. I know he doesn’t want to be his dad and pull the trigger quick. But this team is getting worse over time. Not better

ballard is like a fake bill polian clone without the talent .   he talks like he won a super bowl while he has a losing record as a gm

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Gus Bradley needs to go! I switched to the Jets-Titans for awhile. Levis is doing Levis things, like interceptions, so that's a plus. On the positive side, I have Jacobs on one of my fantasy lineups. I just figured that the Colts wouldn't stop him.

• Like 1

This is much, much too easy for the Pack. We heard all preseason how good these players are from the players, coaches, and management. It turns out that they are all mouth. After 60 years it is getting more and more difficult to remain a Colts fan.