Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts could have finally won the division. Titans smacking the Jags

Indeee

• Indeee changed the title to Colts could have finally won the division. Titans smacking the Jags
Just now, JColts72 said:

Could of , should of, didn't take care of matters by winning the actual game(S).

Multiple, in fact. Falcons game, we had the talent to match. That one is on Steichen because the whole offensive and defensive units played flat. One of the worst tackling jobs I have seen. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, JediXMan said:

Counter point had the Colts won last night so would’ve the Jags today 100%. 😆 Oh well this is way more embarrassing for the Jags considering their expectations compared to ours lol.

200.gif

24 minutes ago, JediXMan said:

Counter point had the Colts won last night so would’ve the Jags today 100%. 😆 Oh well this is way more embarrassing for the Jags considering their expectations compared to ours lol.

Especially considering they were 8-3 going into December. 1-5 since.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, ColtStrong2013 said:

New banner going up 

2023 Almost division champions

We shall never get past those Memes :) 

Almost a 4th & 1 short of the playoffs is next. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, chad72 said:

We shall never get past those Memes :) 

Almost a 4th & 1 short of the playoffs is next. 

tough pill to swallow. 

Just now, DoubleE Colt said:

On a side note I don't think Lawrence has lived up to his hype......

Lawrence just watched a rookie fly by him as the one to chase in this division… and he’s got two more that are going to be catching up quickly

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ColtStrong2013 said:

tough pill to swallow. 

Lawrence just watched a rookie fly by him as the one to chase in this division… and he’s got two more that are going to be catching up quickly

nick caserio for gm of the year in 2 seasons turned the texans from last in our division to the rulers of our division for years to come. ballard meanwhile has us after 7 seasons still has us going south

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, OLD FAN MAN said:

nick caserio for gm of the year in 2 seasons turned the texans from last in our division to the rulers of our division for years to come. ballard meanwhile has us after 7 seasons still has us going south

love you old man- but, he’s got CJ stroud. Every single player and coach said it- he was everything to them this year. 

and I didn’t realize going from the 4th pick in the draft to a couple of plays away from a division title with a backup qb is heading south. Living in different world than you I suppose

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, indyagent17 said:

And all that nonsense allowed Pittsburgh to get in the playoffs.

No it didn't. The Bills would have to lose for Pitt to get in. Bills play tonight

• Like 1

It's a heartbreaker knowing we were potentially a properly executed play away from winning the division but on the flip side we were just one properly executed play away from winning the division with a team most say has plenty of holes to fill and lacks talent and has bad coaches! And also hasn't had the high draft capital the Jags and Texans have had over the years.

13 minutes ago, IndyEV said:

Squeelers make it in too which ticks me off!🤬

On my

Just now, indyagent17 said:

They could have beaten Atlanta and Cincinnati but failed to show up. Looking back on this season it’s obvious that Minshew is not a starting QB 

Browns game didn't help either. But I would say Falcons.

• Like 2

I’m sorry I’m not ready to be glass half full. I witnessed a game last night that if I told you we ran for 220 yards, and we lost a lot of people would not believe it. I’m afraid this is the league where you’re looked at but another season of promise and failure

3 minutes ago, Indeee said:

No it didn't. The Bills would have to lose for Pitt to get in. Bills play tonight

And they did 

9 minutes ago, indyagent17 said:

I’m sorry I’m not ready to be glass half full. I witnessed a game last night that if I told you we ran for 220 yards, and we lost a lot of people would not believe it. I’m afraid this is the league where you’re looked at but another season of promise and failure

And they did 

There are only 7 teams that get in. 

Chiefs, Ravens, Dolphins, Texans, Browns, Bills, and....? Oh, I guess you are correct. My Bad...Ha!!

24 minutes ago, PRnum1 said:

Congrats to the Texans 

They are the best team in the division 

That's should be the take away.  They have the QB and apparently a great coach.

We (well, most of us) think we have a great coach.  We hope we have the QB.

It's going to be a fun division again.  No longer will it be the gift that keeps on giving come schedule time.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Indyfan4life said:

Sucks that one bad Minshew pass kept us from winning the division. Oh well. We’re moving up the draft board at least. 

There were many bad Minshew passes. 

He probably cost us a first down.

The rest is pure mystery. Smith being out reduced our ability to threaten the  right side and our pass pro.

1 hour ago, DoubleE Colt said:

On a side note I don't think Lawrence has lived up to his hype......

When Lawrence hasn’t played up to expectations it’s been due to two things.  

1.   Bad HC in Y1.

2.   Injuries in Y3. 

Otherwise, he’s been pretty darn good. 

• Like 2

Just now, NewColtsFan said:

1.   Bad HC in Y1.

2.   Injuries in Y3. 

I'm not saying he isn't good......just that he hasn't lived up to the expectations coming out of the draft.....

• Like 2

1 hour ago, coltsva said:

Jags run appears to be a short one. The next couple of years will be very interesting. 

Jags with Lawrence 3-14, 9-8, 9-8. 

Colts fans it could’ve been worse. We’re all hoping that Richardson is the real deal and I can stay healthy. It’s funny to think with the season would’ve been. If he was quarterback, I would imagine would be in the playoffs right now.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

1.   Bad HC in Y1.

2.   Injuries in Y3. 

I hope you watched the game today. His throws were all over the place. He overthrew at least five people in the fourth quarter. His shoulder can’t be that badly hurt if he can throw a 70 yard bass. He is just inaccurate.

1 hour ago, ColtStrong2013 said:

love you old man- but, he’s got CJ stroud. Every single player and coach said it- he was everything to them this year. 

and I didn’t realize going from the 4th pick in the draft to a couple of plays away from a division title with a backup qb is heading south. Living in different world than you I suppose

The person you’re responding to has been trying to push this same narrative all over the board today.  

Just now, indyagent17 said:

I hope you watched the game today. His throws were all over the place. He overthrew at least five people in the fourth quarter. His shoulder can’t be that badly hurt if he can throw a 70 yard bass. He is just inaccurate.

He’s clearly playing hurt.  Doesn’t even look like the same guy as earlier in the year.  I still think he’s a good player.  But he hasn’t looked like it today.