Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts could have finally won the division. Titans smacking the Jags

Indeee

Honestly winning the division is cool but it doesn’t really mean much. The more I sit with this loss I’m happier it was now and not next week. Texans aren’t likely to make it too far and we’ll be ten picks ahead plus they don’t have a first rounder. Onto 24’

4 minutes ago, indyagent17 said:

I hope you watched the game today. His throws were all over the place. He overthrew at least five people in the fourth quarter. His shoulder can’t be that badly hurt if he can throw a 70 yard bass. He is just inaccurate.

For the last two seasons, Lawrence has a competition percentage of nearly 66 percent.    Thats highly accurate.  

Currently he has more than a bad shoulder, he also has a high ankle sprain.  I don’t even know how much he’s practicing?   But when he’s as wild and inaccurate as you say he was, there’s typically a very good reason.  

He’s a top-10 QB. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ArmchairQB said:

He’s clearly playing hurt.  Doesn’t even look like the same guy as earlier in the year.  I still think he’s a good player.  But he hasn’t looked like it today. 

Playing hurt does not cause you to throw 10 feet over your receivers. It does not caused you to throw a perfect pass for a 70 yard touchdown. Mercy.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

For the last two seasons, Lawrence has a competition percentage of nearly 66 percent.    Thats highly accurate.  

Currently he has more than a bad shoulder, he also has a high ankle sprain.  I don’t even know how much he’s practicing?   But when he’s as wild and inaccurate as you say he was, there’s typically a very good reason.  

He’s a top-10 QB. 

Rogers, Allen, burrow, mahomes, hurts, Jackson, Tua, dak, Herbert, Stafford, CJ Stroud, purdy, Goff all better than Trevor Lawrence. Probably a few more can be added just these ones I could come up with the top of my head. Lawrence is not a top 10 qb, but also that is another opinion of mine.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, MikChiken said:

Honestly winning the division is cool but it doesn’t really mean much. The more I sit with this loss I’m happier it was now and not next week. Texans aren’t likely to make it too far and we’ll be ten picks ahead plus they don’t have a first rounder. Onto 24’

I'd rather have won last night and made the playoffs, knowing that we would've won the division and hosted a game is more salt on the wound of missed opportunity.

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, Lancer1 said:

I'd rather have won last night and made the playoffs, knowing that we would've won the division and hosted a game is more salt on the wound of missed opportunity.

It sucks being a Colts fan lol

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ColtStrong2013 said:

love you old man- but, he’s got CJ stroud. Every single player and coach said it- he was everything to them this year. 

and I didn’t realize going from the 4th pick in the draft to a couple of plays away from a division title with a backup qb is heading south. Living in different world than you I suppose

We had the opportunity to grab Stroud also but chose to stand pat and hope that he fell to us with rumors flying that his stock had dropped drastically due to his low scores on the Wonderlic test. Rumor also had it that the Texans preferred Young due to the Bama ties that hc Ryan liked or Richardson. All this was BEFORE the Panthers jumped in to take the top pick and by all reports it was a house divided with Frank liking Levis, the owner liking Young and the organization liking Stroud.

Everyone had the Colts moving up just 3 spots to take the number one pick overall since they were in dire need for a qb and most thought Stroud would be that guy ESPECIALLY coming off that performance against the vaunted Georgia defense in the national semis in college. Of course teams have moved up to snag their guy like the Chiefs moving 17 spots from 27 to 10 to snag Mahomes or the Bills moving up 5 spots to take Allen. Don't forget the Ravens jumped back into the 1st rd to snag the soon to be TWO time league MVP in Lamar Jackson. 

Nick Caserio has done an excellent job in just a couple seasons BEYOND just drafting Stroud. He's nailed the hc hire in Ryan as well. Moved up in the same draft a pick right behind Stroud and took their defensive conerstone piece in Will Anderson Jr. Picked rookie wr Tank Dell who's turned into that wr1 burner before his season ending injury to pair with their other stud wr in Nico Collins who was drafted a couple of seasons ago along with their shutdown corner in D Stingley. Caserio also snagged wr N Brown and te D Shultz from the Cowboys to give Stroud passing weapons galore!!

Now the Texans have WON the division already as we sit STILL waiting on Ballard to start making some bold moves to push the Colts over the hump! We have a solid built team that's respectable but NOT good enough to make noise and that's pretty much been the summary of Ballard's long tenure season after season.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, bluephantom87 said:

We had the opportunity to grab Stroud also but chose to stand pat and hope that he fell to us with rumors flying that his stock had dropped drastically due to his low scores on the Wonderlic test. Rumor also had it that the Texans preferred Young due to the Bama ties that hc Ryan liked or Richardson. All this was BEFORE the Panthers jumped in to take the top pick and by all reports it was a house divided with Frank liking Levis, the owner liking Young and the organization liking Stroud.

Everyone had the Colts moving up just 3 spots to take the number one pick overall since they were in dire need for a qb and most thought Stroud would be that guy ESPECIALLY coming off that performance against the vaunted Georgia defense in the national semis in college. Of course teams have moved up to snag their guy like the Chiefs moving 17 spots from 27 to 10 to snag Mahomes or the Bills moving up 5 spots to take Allen. Don't forget the Ravens jumped back into the 1st rd to snag the soon to be TWO time league MVP in Lamar Jackson. 

Nick Caserio has done an excellent job in just a couple seasons BEYOND just drafting Stroud. He's nailed the hc hire in Ryan as well. Moved up in the same draft a pick right behind Stroud and took their defensive conerstone piece in Will Anderson Jr. Picked rookie wr Tank Dell who's turned into that wr1 burner before his season ending injury to pair with their other stud wr in Nico Collins who was drafted a couple of seasons ago along with their shutdown corner in D Stingley. Caserio also snagged wr N Brown and te D Shultz from the Cowboys to give Stroud passing weapons galore!!

Now the Texans have WON the division already as we sit STILL waiting on Ballard to start making some bold moves to push the Colts over the hump! We have a solid built team that's respectable but NOT good enough to make noise and that's pretty much been the summary of Ballard's long tenure season after season.

all that and yet still won by a sliver with Chris Ballard’s pick at qb on IR and with Gardner minshew performing like he did last night… 

The Texans won last night because of cj stroud outperforming Gardner minshew, period… Everything else you posted is just rambling. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Indyfan4life said:

Sucks that one bad Minshew pass kept us from winning the division. Oh well. We’re moving up the draft board at least. 

if ballard dosent trade down for more seventh rounders he likes quanity over quality

8 minutes ago, Patrick Miller said:

Salt in the wound. I hope Ballard brings in some impact free agents.

good luck with that

49 minutes ago, Lancer1 said:

Yeah, it would’ve been cool to host the browns but let’s be real, we probably would’ve lost. And I’m not trying to be negative, but Nico Collins was the only threat last night and we had no answer for him. It just would’ve been defeat delayed a week and 10 slots down the draft board to say we made it to the first round? Nah. Maybe we can trade up from 16 to 10 and get someone worth while 

• Like 2

The Colts beat themselves this year... it did not come down to one play... we didn't have any 3rd downs we succeeded on ( minus ) the one given by the penalty ... Minshew cost us several games by his TO's... Bradley's Defense is Highly overrated IMO... he allows mediocre QB's give 100+ PR on us all the time... we had a shredded secondary... Ballard did nothing to add to the OL... we don't know if we have a Franchise QB and will he be able to stay healthy? the glimpses we saw were encouraging... What we did see was a New Coach, New Scheme, Back Up QB and we went 9-8 our first year... I see the Colts future looking more promising than it has been in some time

7 minutes ago, MikChiken said:

Yeah, it would’ve been cool to host the browns but let’s be real, we probably would’ve lost. And I’m not trying to be negative, but Nico Collins was the only threat last night and we had no answer for him. It just would’ve been defeat delayed a week and 10 slots down the draft board to say we made it to the first round? Nah. Maybe we can trade up from 16 to 10 and get someone worth while 

ballard may trade from 16 for some seventh rounders thats his mo. quanity of picks if he drafts a bust it was just a seventh rounder, job security for cris

28 minutes ago, OLD FAN MAN said:

ballard may trade from 16 for some seventh rounders thats his mo. quanity of picks if he drafts a bust it was just a seventh rounder, job security for cris

I am afraid of this lol and wish he would change it up. We need Nabers it sucks we won’t be able to get him. I won’t even mention that one guys son 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, OLD FAN MAN said:

Please inform me of when Ballard has traded a first round pick for 7th rounders?    Also,  your new favorite team the Jags aren't in the playoffs.   

1 hour ago, ColtStrong2013 said:

all that and yet still won by a sliver with Chris Ballard’s pick at qb on IR and with Gardner minshew performing like he did last night… 

The Texans won last night because of cj stroud outperforming Gardner minshew, period… Everything else you posted is just rambling. 

Exactly,  like I’ve said a few times today.  When a high draft QB pans out it suddenly makes the GM look like a genius.   No reason to think that we’re at a disadvantage here.  The biggest difference is we don’t know what this team is with AR at QB.  Texans have that answer.  As we saw in the first game AR’s dynamic playmaking ability can easily swing the momentum in our favor. 

49 minutes ago, ColtStrong2013 said:

I thought you were making the point that Caserio has done nothing special simply because he had Stroud. I simply pointed out some of the other things that Caserio has done also in his short amount of time with the Texans. My other point was IF Stroud is that special then we could've gotten him instead of staying pat. We're on the same page because IF you have read any of my posts I've been harping on that fact that we won almost 10 games with the limited Minshew at qb and really was one WIDE OPEN drop by a rb on a shakey pass to possibly go on to win the game late deep in Texan territory and possibly the division.

I am an AR and Steichen fan. Going into the game you knew Stroud would outperform Minshew. What we needed was for that defense to take away Stroud's ONLY receiving weapon that could hurt us in Nico Collins with Dell and Brown being out. Of course he singlehandedly racked up nearly 200 yds in pass catching including a 75 yd td bomb on their VERY first offensive play.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, bluephantom87 said:

Caserio also had the benefit of the insane haul he received for Watson from the Browns.  A lot easier to be aggressive when you have multiple high draft picks.  It’s not as though the was taking a massive risk that paid off.  Stroud and Anderson were both consensus top players.  That’s a low risk high reward move. 

as I posted earlier I live down here and listen to Houston sports radio every day.  Until this season the media down here hated Caserio.  So yea,  drafting a quarterback that played beyond what was expected makes everything else look rosier. 

1 minute ago, bluephantom87 said:

I thought you were making the point that Caserio has done nothing special simply because he had Stroud. I simply pointed out some of the other things that Caserio has done also in his short amount of time with the Texans. My other point was IF Stroud is that special then we could've gotten him instead of staying pat. We're on the same page because IF you have read any of my posts I've been harping on that fact that we won almost 10 games with the limited Minshew at qb and really was one WIDE OPEN drop by a rb on a shakey pass to possibly go on to win the game late deep in Texan territory and possibly the division.

I am an AR and Steichen fan. Going into the game you knew Stroud would outperform Minshew. What we needed was for that defense to take away Stroud's ONLY receiving weapon that could hurt us in Nico Collins with Dell and Brown being out. Of course he singlehandedly racked up nearly 200 yds in pass catching including a 75 yd td bomb on their VERY first offensive play.

it’s funny on this forum to see so much love for Nick Caserio, so much hatred for Chris Ballard with zero regard to the difference in qb play. Last night was a perfect example of why Chris Ballard’s teams overachieve. Qb play is the ultimate decider in this league. Bill polian was revered as a gm, but when Peyton manning was out, they won 2 games. Chris Ballard’s had makeshift after makeshift at qb and has been competitive. Nick Caserio lands CJ stroud and is now a king. It’s laughable. 

every article I saw last night was everyone praising cj stroud. “Cj’s why we’re going to the playoffs… Cj’s why we did what we did this year.” No mention of Nick Caserio. Ironic. 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, ColtStrong2013 said:

it’s funny on this forum to see so much love for Nick Caserio, so much hatred for Chris Ballard with zero regard to the difference in qb play. Last night was a perfect example of why Chris Ballard’s teams overachieve. Qb play is the ultimate decider in this league. Bill polian was revered as a gm, but when Peyton manning was out, they won 2 games. Chris Ballard’s had makeshift after makeshift at qb and has been competitive. Nick Caserio lands CJ stroud and is now a king. It’s laughable. 

every article I saw last night was everyone praising cj stroud. “Cj’s why we’re going to the playoffs… Cj’s why we did what we did this year.” No mention of Nick Caserio. Ironic. 

Kinda like Grigson with Luck but guess what? He put nothing else around him besides TY! The o-line stunk, the defense stunk and the coaching staff was subpar! I don't have ANY love for Caserio so lose me on that and the Texans are NOT my team just a division rival which means a side eye will be their way if the Colts need to get past them just like with the Jags and Titans but I will also ACKNOWLEDGE what he's done outside of Stroud in a short period of time. He will probably win EOY as reported by ESPN who also says there's a strong possibility for a clean sweep with Ryan as COY, Stroud as offensive ROY and Anderson as defensive ROY so he can let his accolades speak for themselves.

Bill Polian himself acknowledged that he dropped the ball with Peyton's backup so what's your point?! Painter shouldn't have been drafted just like Ehlinger. You act like Ballard played NO part with these past qbs that were either washed or subpar!! There's no HATE for Ballard cause guess what if he comes out that sub .500 record of mediocrity then that means the Colts are WINNING and challenging for division titles with SB aspirations locked in. Right now Caserio IS king of the division with the team he's built and UNTIL Ballard after ALL these YEARS decides to change his approach or Irsay decides that his RESULTS aren't good enough then I guess we'll simply be that as you say team that "overachieves" while we WATCH the Jags, Titans and Texans pass that division title around. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, bluephantom87 said:

Kinda like Grigson with Luck but guess what? He put nothing else around him besides TY! The o-line stunk, the defense stunk and the coaching staff was subpar! I don't have ANY love for Caserio so lose me on that and the Texans are NOT my team just a division rival which means a side eye will be their way if the Colts need to get past them just like with the Jags and Titans but I will also ACKNOWLEDGE what he's done outside of Stroud in a short period of time. He will probably win EOY as reported by ESPN who also says there's a strong possibility for a clean sweep with Ryan as COY, Stroud as offensive ROY and Anderson as defensive ROY so he can let his accolades speak for themselves.

Bill Polian himself acknowledged that he dropped the ball with Peyton's backup so what's your point?! Painter shouldn't have been drafted just like Ehlinger. You act like Ballard played NO part with these past qbs that were either washed or subpar!! There's no HATE for Ballard cause guess what if he comes out that sub .500 record of mediocrity then that means the Colts are WINNING and challenging for division titles with SB aspirations locked in. Right now Caserio IS king of the division with the team he's built and UNTIL Ballard after ALL these YEARS decides to change his approach or Irsay decides that his RESULTS aren't good enough then I guess we'll simply be that as you say team that "overachieves" while we WATCH the Jags, Titans and Texans pass that division title around. 

exactly like Grigson. Who was EOY and ruined the greatest qb prospect/young qb in the history of the game. Andrew Luck won football games, Ryan Grigson did his best to destroy the colts organization. 

It’s exactly why I laugh at Caserio getting love. Yes he’s drafted some talent, but CJ Stroud is why they are division champs. Caserio is no king. There’s rumors he could bolt back for the Patriots GM job if it’s available to him. That would be insane of him, but it’s out there. 

Ballard’s approach has nothing to do with Nick Caserio getting CJ stroud. He had his hands tied when it came to qb and was patient with it. We didn’t have luxury of a full season of his qb choice to know anything. 

Your posts are NAUSEATING to read, just fyi.  

6 hours ago, DoubleE Colt said:

On a side note I don't think Lawrence has lived up to his hype......

I agree. I’ve said it many times. I don’t think he’s terrible I just think he’s a mediocre starting qb that was supposed to be the next luck, manning or elway.  He will be lucky to have a career as good as Ben rothlesburger when it’s all said and done. 

• Like 1

Well I did ok in my weekend predictions. I picked 3 games- I had dumpster fire(steelers), Texans, and dolphins and most importantly I had the the dumpster fire(steelers) backing into the playoffs yet again. Like I said earlier, I'm really not that smart of a guy, but I somehow nailed the final weekend of the nfl. Next year should be better, a healthy Richardson, a better defensive coordinator(one who hopefully will employ a more aggressive, attacking style). Missed opportunities again this year but I'm not down about it. It was just history repeating itself yet again. 

7 hours ago, MikChiken said:

I would have liked the team to get that playoff experience, and the opportunity to have a home playoff game for the first time since 2014 would have been awesome.

But winning the division, aside from throwing up a banner, doesn't really change my thinking on the state of the team and the roster. The Jags should have clinched this division a month ago. They fell apart and blew it, which is the only reason the Colts had a shot at it to begin with. We couldn't even beat the Jags when they were healthy early in the season, and even then, they weren't some juggernaut of a team. We still probably would have been the sixth best team in the AFC, at best.

• Like 3

Is there a cause in the player's contracts that take away $$ when they play crappy and don't give a *hit??  If not, they should.  I betcha those guys would be busting their butts more to win!

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Nancy said:

Is there a cause in the player's contracts that take away $$ when they play crappy and don't give a *hit??  If not, they should.  I betcha those guys would be busting their butts more to win!

There’s always conduct detrimental to the team you could use but I don’t think this is a real issue for the Colts.  They played hard this year just came up short.  

• Like 1

12 hours ago, ColtStrong2013 said:

exactly like Grigson. Who was EOY and ruined the greatest qb prospect/young qb in the history of the game. Andrew Luck won football games, Ryan Grigson did his best to destroy the colts organization. 

It’s exactly why I laugh at Caserio getting love. Yes he’s drafted some talent, but CJ Stroud is why they are division champs. Caserio is no king. There’s rumors he could bolt back for the Patriots GM job if it’s available to him. That would be insane of him, but it’s out there. 

Ballard’s approach has nothing to do with Nick Caserio getting CJ stroud. He had his hands tied when it came to qb and was patient with it. We didn’t have luxury of a full season of his qb choice to know anything. 

Your posts are NAUSEATING to read, just fyi.  

Lol... NAUSEATING?! Yet you STILL read them without simply bypassing? I'm thinking it's something you ate because it's HARD for me to believe that you would continue on a path toward something that made you sick without using the option to avoid it. I'm not forcing you to take in anything I say. Now here's my last post addressed directly to YOU and if you don't respond I applaud because that means you took my advice and if not? Got ya....

Now... another poster had pointed out the job that Caserio had done this season and you basically said the ONLY thing he did was draft Stroud. When I acknowledged his OTHER moves in such a short period you went into a hissy fit about fans loving Caserio and having HATRED towards Ballard. You went on about how Ballard's teams "overachieve" how Polian had Manning and Grigson had Luck only to ruin him. Relax I get it maybe you're in your feelings about what our guy HASN'T accomplished so far now headed toward year EIGHT I believe (inching closer to that decade) but I'm here with you WAITING patiently for the delayed gratification to kick in and I'll be SUPER excited... Trust

I have no idea what you're talking about with Ballard having his hands tied when it came to qb and that he waited patiently since you said earlier that he had makeshift qb after makeshift qb. I guess that's your counter for my point that Ballard played a roll in that carousel of washed or subpar qbs that set the franchise back even further instead of making a move and drafting one like others have. I even gave you a couple of examples.

When I said Ballard needs to change his team build approach I meant like putting more draft value on ELITE players from ELITE schools  (like Q, Pitt, JT) that play top tier competition on a weekly basis VS lower rd picks with high RAS scores from mostly mid level schools or by searching for that diamond in the rough from small schools. More emphasis needs to be put on EXPLOSIVE players at PREMIUM positions. Trade up sometimes to garner top tier talent instead of standing pat or consistently trading DOWN only to garner more LOWER rd picks.

Lastly pay for some top talent in FA here and there (like Buck) to sprinkle in amongst your draft picks instead of constantly searching in the bargain bin for low risk (injured, older, something to prove or young underachievers) high reward types that are motivated to prove something on a one or two year deal and then we let them go..(??) I say AGAIN Ballard has built a SOLID team but his ongoing approach is NOT good enough and his RECORD reflects that. There's NOT enough DIFFERENCE makers on this team period! I believe Ballard has finally gotten the hc / qb combo right and now it's time to find a young innovative defensive guy with an aggressive mindset to replace the current dc. So have a nice day ColtStrong2013 cause I have a feeling you just can't help yourself but I do recommend TUMS for upset stomachs... :thmup:

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, bluephantom87 said:

Lol... NAUSEATING?! Yet you STILL read them without simply bypassing? I'm thinking it's something you ate because it's HARD for me to believe that you would continue on a path toward something that made you sick without using the option to avoid it. I'm not forcing you to take in anything I say. Now here's my last post addressed directly to YOU and if you don't respond I applaud because that means you took my advice and if not? Got ya....

Now... another poster had pointed out the job that Caserio had done this season and you basically said the ONLY thing he did was draft Stroud. When I acknowledged his OTHER moves in such a short period you went into a hissy fit about fans loving Caserio and having HATRED towards Ballard. You went on about how Ballard's teams "overachieve" how Polian had Manning and Grigson had Luck only to ruin him. Relax I get it maybe you're in your feelings about what our guy HASN'T accomplished so far now headed toward year EIGHT I believe (inching closer to that decade) but I'm here with you WAITING patiently for the delayed gratification to kick in and I'll be SUPER excited... Trust

I have no idea what you're talking about with Ballard having his hands tied when it came to qb and that he waited patiently since you said earlier that he had makeshift qb after makeshift qb. I guess that's your counter for my point that Ballard played a roll in that carousel of washed or subpar qbs that set the franchise back even further instead of making a move and drafting one like others have. I even gave you a couple of examples.

When I said Ballard needs to change his team build approach I meant like putting more draft value on ELITE players from ELITE schools  (like Q, Pitt, JT) that play top tier competition on a weekly basis VS lower rd picks with high RAS scores from mostly mid level schools or by searching for that diamond in the rough from small schools. More emphasis needs to be put on EXPLOSIVE players at PREMIUM positions. Trade up sometimes to garner top tier talent instead of standing pat or consistently trading DOWN only to garner more LOWER rd picks.

Lastly pay for some top talent in FA here and there (like Buck) to sprinkle in amongst your draft picks instead of constantly searching in the bargain bin for low risk (injured, older, something to prove or young underachievers) high reward types that are motivated to prove something on a one or two year deal and then we let them go..(??) I say AGAIN Ballard has built a SOLID team but his ongoing approach is NOT good enough and his RECORD reflects that. There's NOT enough DIFFERENCE makers on this team period! I believe Ballard has finally gotten the hc / qb combo right and now it's time to find a young innovative defensive guy with an aggressive mindset to replace the current dc. So have a nice day ColtStrong2013 cause I have a feeling you just can't help yourself but I do recommend TUMS for upset stomachs... :thmup:

I just bypassed that one. It’s the CAPS that’s nauseating… hence the caps on the word

39 minutes ago, ColtStrong2013 said:

I just bypassed that one. It’s the CAPS that’s nauseating… hence the caps on the word

Got ya... I believe you read it anyway because

A) you responded, B) used my choice word of bypass from the post and C) you simply can't help yourself but it's all good! Whether you agree with some of the  points or not, I did drop you a nugget at the end as a fellow Colt fan to help you from time to time with that UPSET stomach problem. Lol

1 hour ago, bluephantom87 said:

Got ya... I believe you read it anyway because

A) you responded, B) used my choice word of bypass from the post and C) you simply can't help yourself but it's all good! Whether you agree with some of the  points or not, I did drop you a nugget at the end as a fellow Colt fan to help you from time to time with that UPSET stomach problem. Lol

Not to pile on you, but the caps is a big turn off for me also. And while I might give your posts a quick skim, it's mostly just out of 'is this another random caps rant' curiosity. It's like you're channeling an edgy talk radio host, and I don't listen to those guys either.

JMO -- the caps stuff detracts from your message, which I think is the opposite effect you're going for.

14 minutes ago, Superman said:

Not to pile on you, but the caps is a big turn off for me also. And while I might give your posts a quick skim, it's mostly just out of 'is this another random caps rant' curiosity. It's like you're channeling an edgy talk radio host, and I don't listen to those guys either.

JMO -- the caps stuff detracts from your message, which I think is the opposite effect you're going for.

:facepalm:  To each his own. I think my posts are well thought out and articulated. I simply put in caps at times to emphasize a certain word in the sentence that I'm typing. Nothing more nothing less. I'm not trying to channel some edgy talk radio host because I don't listen to them either.

I'm a little surprised by this and now I see why we don't hardly interact because I USUALLY agree with a lot of your opinions but on this I don't. There's too much going on in the world today and I love this board as a place to get away with my fellow fans WHO all have vastly different opinions. So I guess at the end of the day I must sadly say that you'll just have to keep quick skimming because I can only be myself caps and all.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, bluephantom87 said:

:facepalm:  To each his own. I think my posts are well thought out and articulated. I simply put in caps at times to emphasize a certain word in the sentence that I'm typing. Nothing more nothing less. I'm not trying to channel some edgy talk radio host because I don't listen to them either.

I'm a little surprised by this and now I see why we don't hardly interact because I USUALLY agree with a lot of your opinions but on this I don't. There's too much going on in the world today and I love this board as a place to get away with my fellow fans WHO all have vastly different opinions. So I guess at the end of the day I must sadly say that you'll just have to keep quick skimming because I can only be myself caps and all.

To each his own, for sure. I find the caps jarring and off-putting, and I doubt that's your intention. Not trying to change you, just offered my perspective for your consideration.

• Like 1