Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2023 Season, 17th game, Saturday, Jan. 6th, 2024

NFLfan

Texans @ Colts  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Will JT break 100 yards rushing?

2. 2. Will the Colts defense hold CJ Stroud to 2 or fewer TDs passed?

3. 3. Who wins?

• Colts
    • Texans
    • Game will end in a tie.

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/07/2024 at 01:30 AM

1 minute ago, GoColts8818 said:

I’ve been the run the ball guy but I think this where you take a play action deep shot to Pierce.

I can live with some play action, usually where Minshew does his best work 

1 minute ago, chickenMan said:

If Carolina took CJ, they probably would’ve taken Young…but I’d rather not think about if they had taken AR. Young might be the biggest bust since Leaf for how much the Panthers gave up to get him at #1

Or JaMarcus Russell, who ate his way out of the league in only 3 years!

Just now, Indyfan4life said:

Taylor is gonna have over 200 yards rushing tonight. Where are those still mad about his contract? 

Or the poster constantly pointing out he hasn’t had a big game since the Texans game last year ignoring he had been hurt and was starting to round into shape.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Indyfan4life said:

Taylor is gonna have over 200 yards rushing tonight. Where are those still mad about his contract? 

100% spot on..I always thought it was a little silly how his on field performance was being marginalized when all his contract stuff was going on

1 minute ago, Indyfan4life said:

Still here. Still hate the contract. 

Moss has 24 yards on 3 carries. NOT taking anything from JT, but the Oline is enabling this. 

• Like 2

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Id like to see more QB designed runs and stuff with options to run or pass. However I don't half way blame them for pressing pocket passing either bc at some point you know JT is going to get hurt. Might as well let AR get his feel for the pocket early in the season. Say what you want but plenty of guys are open. He's just got to place and complete the pass properly. So far hasn't been happening but we will keep trying until things improve I guess 
    • But I think Adebaware is a better 3T than him. He's getting better and better.
    • Do people really think his progression should be a graph line going steadily upward? Really? Seven games. It's going to be up and down. Two steps forward, one step back. Sometines, one step forward, three steps back. Especially for a guy who is about as raw as they come. Fans better expect it. 
    • I’m glad our team didn’t have the bears body language. At least they were encouraging AR on his mistakes. Williams on the other seemed like he is already on the hot seat and teammates are getting tired of it.
    • I will say this. AR imo threw the ball much MUCH better in his 4 games last year compared to his first 3 this year.  Not even close.   I have to believe a lot of that is due to him being unable to practice much on his mechanics until August or so.  Remember even during spring practice he was complaining of a sore shoulder and had to take some time off.   I fully believe that once he is totally over his injury that he will be able to take the extra reps needed to get back into a way of throwing without having to think so much.   I play a sport at a highly competitive level, won't say which one, but I broke my thumb this spring and I just now am start to get back into the swing of things.  But I am not even close to where I was before I broke it. 
  • Members

• K-148

K-148 90

• Behle

Behle 104

• Introspect

Introspect 352

• Nevbot

Nevbot 124

• lincolndefan

lincolndefan 93

• OregonapolisColtsFan