Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2023: Week#7 Browns at Colts, October 22, 2023, 1:00PM

NFLfan

Browns @ Colts  

22 members have voted

1. 1. The Colts will score how many points in this game?

• 10 or fewer
    • 11 to 20
    • 21 to 30
    • Over 30 points
  2. 2. The Colts will allow how many points to the Browns in this game?

• 10 or fewer
    • 11 to 20
    • 21 to 30
    • More than 30 points
  3. 3. Who wins?

• Browns
    • Colts
    • Game ends in a tie
  4. 4. Bonus Question: For this game only, if you had to choose one style of offense, what would you prefer? (I purposely did not give a choice of "mix of pass and run".)

• Run-heavy offense
    • Pass heavy offense

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/22/2023 at 05:15 PM

Just now, King Colt said:

So if I understood this right Watson said he will not play today because he does not want to risk reinjuring his shoulder. Really!? Now he has no injury but does not want to risk getting hurt?????? Maybe he is saving himself for the upcoming flag football league? This is why the Browns are paying him a fortune.

He played. Then took a shot from Paye and hurt the shoulder 

• Like 1

At what point do you put in Sam? I know Minshew is the better QB overall, but he just cannot keep the ball safe. Remember how we used to get on Jacoby for being too safe with the ball? Well I’m ready to get back to that after a year and a half of Matt Ryan and Minshew.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Just now, chickenMan said:

At what point do you put in Sam? I know Minshew is the better QB overall, but he just cannot keep the ball safe. Remember how we used to get on Jacoby for being too safe with the ball? Well I’m ready to get back to that after a year and a half of Matt Ryan and Minshew.

I’m ready for Sam

• Like 2

Just now, Dobbinblitz said:

2 yards- run it Minshew ugh!

Minshew being Minshew!!!!  If I was coaching this game,  I would have run it before the half. I would then run on every play and just kick it back and forth and I would have probably  won  the game by three points lol. Both these offences are horrible, so u don't give them opportunities to run plays hahaha. Like I said, this is going to get ugly down the stretch for this org.

1 minute ago, richard pallo said:

Horrible play call again.  Way to go Shane.

How that one one Shane? Minshew threw a lollipop. Pittman didn’t go for it. 

The field goal try - sure. Everything else is execution and mishaps. 

seems like Shane can do NO right….

• Like 1

Just now, Nesjan3 said:

Remember Ballard built this team, Started 8 years ago. 

I keep seeing you call Ballard out. I completely get it. He needs to win 6 or more games. We just have been unlucky at the QB position. However he has said it’s not about 1 guy. The roster lacks depth in key areas, but others need to step up. At the end of the day the roster is on him. 

Just now, colts89 said:

The Browns have an absolutely elite D. Minshew has done more than I expected from him already lol. If our RBs continue to get stuffed, then this is the game Minshew will give you.

Why some are reacting as if this is surprise that our offense is struggling is beyond me…