Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

What Are YOU Watching for in Colts @ Bills game?

sb41champs

9 minutes ago, sb41champs said:

Yeah - yeah - yeah - it's ONLY preseason football - BUT - let's be honest - we are ALL hyped to see tomorrow's first game.

What are YOU watching for in the Colts @ Bills preseason game?

I'm old...... school.

AR needs to matriculate the ball down the field.

And may we get some good signs from our infant CB's. 

• Like 1

The Oline was bad in our first preseason game last year. Buffalo owned them, and I think it was mostly their seconds.  

I want to see that first unit play like last season was a bad dream.

Also, I’m always interested in watching the new guys.  

• Like 3

Most excited to see AR5. 

I am excited to see all the rookies who will be active though. Also like multiple others have said, I really hope our offensive line looks more competent early on. 

Yes we did get whooped by their second string last year, but to be fair they had a lot of people on their bench who would've started on a lot of teams. They were super deep at DE, i haven't checked this year, but i'd assume they are still good at edge rusher

Pretty much everything related to the offense, from how they use each individual skill player and AR, to what formations they use and any inkling of how the offense will look this fall. Granted it will probably be very basic/vanilla but this will be the first time to run plays against a different team. 

On the defensive side, the CB group should be an interesting watch 

17 hours ago, sb41champs said:

Yeah - yeah - yeah - it's ONLY preseason football - BUT - let's be honest - we are ALL hyped to see tomorrow's first game.

What are YOU watching for in the Colts @ Bills preseason game?

Besides what’s already been stated, I’m actually curious about the return of Bills Safety Hamlin. The dude nearly died from a collision last winter on the field. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Jackie Daytona said:

As for pass rush, it's still Gus....the ONLY guy more allergic to the blitz that Eberflus....so yeah, likely. Lol

Freeland is going to start at RT.  Chappell said he was getting bowled over in practice by Dayo.

I hope they have a gentleman's agreement not to kill each other's QBs today.  Or, at least, whoever starts at TE or RB can pick up a rusher.