Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts have 4th pick (Official Discussion Thread)

danlhart87

he's the 

Just now, iuswingman said:

Glad we picked AR.

So will he start right away or will we ease him in?

he's the 4th overall pick in the draft, he will start sooner rather than later. Maybe not day 1 (but probably from day 1), and certainly by week 4 at the latest.

Not many on this forum care for me cause of my humor and sharp tongue and that's cool...( Been suspended a few times) but, I tried to tell ya all....Irsay gave this away weeks ago when he said the pick will be not for this season , but for the foreseen future. Shane will develop this kid into a superstar.

• Like 3

Just now, cdgacoltsfan said:

Not many on this forum care for me cause of my humor and sharp tongue and that's cool...( Been suspended a few times) but, I tried to tell ya all....Irsay gave this away weeks ago when he said the pick will be not for this season , but for the foreseen future. Shane will develop this kid into a superstar.

Meh, I honestly don't think they decided on who to pick before earlier this week.

12 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

Would you be okay with Levis as the Titans QB?

I almost want the Titans to get Levis, we as fans get to evaluate the evaluator for the next few years seeing the other two choices twice a year.....

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Dobbinblitz said:

He does not turn 21 until next month. He was rated right with Young for Football IQ. Actually has better mobile accuracy than stroud  according to RSP Scouting. 
Love that the Colts now have a dual threat QB - other offensive players will benefit.

He turns 20 next month

7 minutes ago, TaylorStillTruckedYou said:

So it was Levis that falls out the top 10

Insane does Tennessee take him 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cdgacoltsfan said:

I think you're awesome!!

• Shive locked this topic