Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts have 4th pick (Official Discussion Thread)

danlhart87

1 minute ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

Lol it aaaaallll makes sense now. The Jeff Saturday hire. The parting waters for hurts. The 33 points in the 4th. The terrible clock management against the Steelers. The biggest come in NFL history. The 4th and 20 hail Mary followed by a wide open 2 point conversation. 

Marlon Wayans Reaction GIF by NBC

He wouldn’t even address him interviewing in his presser. Said he would talk about it tomorrow. Makes you wonder if tomorrow he says no o am not interviewing. Then it will s make sense.

• Like 1

Even though Houston can take a QB at 2, another positive is that it will be harder for teams to trade up to no1 for a QB because of the cost. I don't think Arizona bails on Kyler, so we should have our choice of 2 of Young, Stroud, and Levis.

Only threat I see is the Panthers moving up, but they won today as well.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

Looking at that there could be no trades. Cards and bears need dline. 

I would say the Bears pick is definitely up for sale.  Whether they get what they are looking for or not is a different story.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, CR91 said:

I'm interested to see how much getting Wil Anderson matters to the Bears because if they stay at 1 and take Wil, makes getting to 3 a lot easier.

If they don’t trade out of that spot I don’t think there will be any trades. Arizona could use Anderson so if he is taken by bears maybe they trade down. We will see.

2 minutes ago, #12. said:

I would say the Bears pick is definitely up for sale.  Whether they get what they are looking for or not is a different story.

Bears could be at the mercy of teams wanting a quarterback but not wanting to trade down more then a couple spots. So if colts want to stay where they are bears might not have a trade partner because they don’t want to trade down to far.

• Like 2

Just now, adubb84 said:

A MAN CAN DREAM - LET’S GOOOOOO!!!!!

I think Ballard or whomever is the GM come draft day will have an idea of whom the Texans like at QB and who they prefer at 2. So as long as our preference is different from theirs, I think we stay at 4.

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, Jared Cisneros said:

Even though Houston can take a QB at 2, another positive is that it will be harder for teams to trade up to no1 for a QB because of the cost. I don't think Arizona bails on Kyler, so we should have our choice of 2 of Young, Stroud, and Levis.

Only threat I see is the Panthers moving up, but they won today as well.

Not Levis at 4. Texas for sure young or CJ then 1 for us. Cards hopefully go for D.

• Like 1

At least one of the defensive players, if not both are going to go in the top four.  The Colts are in position to get a QB.  Now the next step figuring out which one you want the most and if he’s going to go to the Texans what the cost is to go up to number one to get him if you need too.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

Bears could be at the mercy of teams wanting a quarterback but not wanting to trade down more then a couple spots. So if colts want to stay where they are bears might not have a trade partner because they don’t want to trade down to far.

I don't know.  The Bears just had a firesale.  If they get a haul, I'm guessing they will take it.  

• Like 1

Just now, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

I only thought they would if chargers didn’t play starters. Good thing they pulled them at the end.

yeah my son got fussy so i had to turn football off. I saw them have their starters in and I throught for sure LAC would win

Just now, JColts72 said:

He will not get by Cards. 

Cards have to replace JJ watt

• Like 2