Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Week 16: Chargers @ Colts, MNF, December 26, 2022, 8:15 PM ET

NFLfan

1 minute ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

You really think it’s fair to even say that in this circumstance. It’s really not fair in this situation I don’t think. You can see players on offense have just given up. 

I still believe Brissett is a better backup than Foles or Sam. Takes better care of the ball, does QB sneaks better and plays ball control better.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, chickenMan said:

I want Young, but I doubt we’ll get that

Me too.  Especially to pair with Sean Payton.  That would be like Drew Brees 2.0 playing here in the dome.  I think he could do it with Stroud too but Young’s anticipation and ability to hang in and make dime throws is extraordinary. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, FuedinHatfield said:

Just want to say I love you guys. I'm 80 years old and if not for this forum I'd have no one to talk to while my colts play. My wife passed 10 years ago today.

Happy to have you on these boards!

It’s nice when we can come together over sports. I’m always happy to talk Colts with you :) Merry late Christmas, man

• Like 1

Just now, Smoke317 said:

Me too.  Especially to pair with Sean Payton.  That would be like Drew Brees 2.0 playing here in the dome.  I think he could do it with Stroud too but Young’s anticipation and ability to hang in and make dime throws is extraordinary. 

If Payton is hired, your QB will be Tanner McKee.

Just now, Smoke317 said:

Young has a lot a like, I just worry with his size he’ll be a glass cannon. He is awesome to watch though

2 minutes ago, holeymoley99 said:

Caleb Williams wayyyyy better than anyone in this draft,makes Young look like tebow....

Here is the issue. Teams have to stop chasing the next Mahoney ect. Find a guy you can build a offense around and go from there. Teams who fit and wait for the next Mahomes are going to keep bring losers.

This offense is broken from QB to online ect.  It needs to start with that and a fresh new offensive schemes.

Players are just going through the motions tonight.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, chad72 said:

I still believe Brissett is a better backup than Foles or Sam. Takes better care of the ball, does QB sneaks better and plays ball control better.

Players are just going through the motions tonight. They just want the season over. Under the circumstances I thinks it’s unfair. 3 Qb all suck? There is much more wrong with this offense then just QB. It’s the major issue but schemes are broken. A play caller right now that doesn’t know what he is doing. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Smoke317 said:

So ant to put a 190  pound qb behind this line with no weapons???

7 minutes ago, Lancer1 said:

San Diego Chargers are history, if they still played there I'd still be a fan.

I did not like when they moved.

There was a Chargers executive who had been with the team for about 20 years. When the Chargers moved out of San Diego, he decided not to move with them. His wife had Huntington's Disease and he would visit her at a care facility daily. He did not want to uproot her. So, he resigned.

• Like 1